Gera (2020) Part #1

24 minutes ago, Parxx said:

She should be sent to our ‘work horse’ Ken for a few days.He will be so tired that he won’t wake up for a month.

A month... Be lucky if he was still alive after a few days with Gera or any woman for that matter... She would probably have to ride him while asleep majority of the time though... Can't interrupt his precious sleeping time. 😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Only the "Special Club" get to insult tenants and other members without anything being done... You should know that by know. 😃

Do people really get banned here for criticising tenants ? I have written quite a few unflattering posts for Ken,Katrin,etc. Haven’t been banned though ... yet !!

4 minutes ago, Jonno said:

A month... Be lucky if he was still alive after a few days with Gera or any woman for that matter... She would probably have to ride him while asleep majority of the time though... Can't interrupt his precious sleeping time. 😂

To be fair, the way this girl goes on any mortal would get tired. She just doesn’t stop.

6 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Do people really get banned here for criticising tenants ? I have written quite a few unflattering posts for Ken,Katrin,etc. Haven’t been banned though ... yet !!

Would have to ask others if anyone has been banned... But can have posts removed if you are not playing nice, get warnings... 😂

4 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Would have to ask others if anyone has been banned... But can have posts removed if you are not playing nice, get warnings... 😂

Well, let’s see. Kissing ass of lazy participants is not really my forte !!

2 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Well, let’s see. Kissing ass of lazy participants is not really my forte !!

You will fit in well with some members then... Not so well with others, especially the can't hand the truth camp. 😂 

• Like 1

You will fit in well with some members then... Not so well with others, especially the can't hand the truth camp. 😂 

Well, I have the perfect candidate in @groomy to get banned 😃. He not only rips the participants but also us about our moaning comments with proper data. Quite enjoy his posts. He has certified me as an idiot, which I gladly accepted, for following Still apt and has stopped following that apt since.

3 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Well, I have the perfect candidate in @groomy to get banned 😃. He not only rips the participants but also us about our moaning comments with proper data. Quite enjoy his posts. He has certified me as an idiot, which I gladly accepted, for following Still apt and has stopped following that apt since.

He certified you as an idiot... Pot,kettle... Idiot gets throwing around a lot here, especially towards members that say how it is and don't kiss ass... Funniest part of that is, the ones calling others "idiots" are some of the biggest fucking idiots here. IDST 

9 minutes ago, Parxx said:

You can criticize them but not insult them. 

He certified you as an idiot... Pot,kettle... Idiot gets throwing around a lot here, especially towards members that say how it is and don't kiss ass... Funniest part of that is, the ones calling others "idiots" are some of the biggest fucking idiots here. IDST 

No he was joking and was correct.