Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

Really admire Stifler as a manager. Last night when Kimi broke a camera at Still’s apt he went there well past midnight and spent the night sleeping on a chair. Tonight when he realised nothing is happening in Ken’s apt he popped up with the girls. Wish there were a few more managers like him at VH

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Really admire Stifler as a manager. Last night when Kimi broke a camera at Still’s apt he went there well past midnight and spent the night sleeping on a chair. Tonight when he realised nothing is happening in Ken’s apt he popped up with the girls. Wish there were a few more managers like him at VH

Agree with that and he would even be better if he throws Ken's phone to the ground and step on it. 

• Haha 2

Guest maitre197

For me Stiffler is an bad manager. He has known this couple for a long time and had to do everything to prevent her from getting an apartment.

10 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

For me Stiffler is an bad manager. He has known this couple for a long time and had to do everything to prevent her from getting an apartment.

Hmm.. you are right in a way ... Can’t argue with that either !!

17 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

as long Barbie is bringing viewers/money he is a good manager....

• Like 1

Guest maitre197
24 minutes ago, spielo said:

as long Barbie is bringing viewers/money he is a good manager....

Mister,  I am in real life  a manager too. The visitors HAVE to see this boring content. They dont get the good emotions. That  `is why Barbie earn   SHORT MONEY. In my professional activity I use the  another business strategy the strategy of the loyal clients who are satisfactory of my services. Egoistic position of Stiffler ruins  the VH perspectives. The site has to pay for about 40 apt. Reallifecam   has  less than 15 one  and more views.

15 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

Mister,  I am in real life  a manager too. The visitors HAVE to see this boring content. They dont get the good emotions. That  `is why Barbie earn   SHORT MONEY. In my professional activity I use the  another business strategy the strategy of the loyal clients who are satisfactory of my services. Egoistic position of Stiffler ruins  the VH perspectives. The site has to pay for about 40 apt. Reallifecam   has  less than 15 one  and more views.

Le Maitre, sorry but not only you are manager in real life... All what I said was that Barbie&Ken will be there as long there the money stream will be okay. As guests Barbie had good attraction and why not give them a chance. For long term most prob they will be replaced and new people are always welcome by the viewers.

VHTV has to go 2 strategies in parallel: for loyal viewers and attract new viewers permanently.

• Like 1