Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

I just want to say that i appreciate the fact that Ken is commenting in this forum. (thank god for Google translations) I don't think people are being fair, the apartment just opened and you've got to give people a chance. I maintain hope in this apartment. Times are hard right now. It's got to be difficult to get people to visit a place with cameras everywhere to begin with, then there's Covid19 making everyone jittery.
My mother always taught me that patience is a virtue. Something I hold in my heart. She also used to say that all good things come to he who waits. There are other apartments that have been around far longer and have gone off the boil, vent frustration there. They should know better how to pace the race. Give Ken and Barbie a fair crack of the whip before passing harsh judgement.
(Though less time spent staring at phones would be good 😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 11/4/2020 at 8:47 PM, bluewinner said:

For boys Dylan for Blonde (shorter guy) and Connor for the other guy 

I'm still trying to catch up, so someone may have said this already, but Dylan is fine, but we've already had a Connor: Connor, Janice & Colin

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

I'm still trying to catch up, so someone may have said this already, but Dylan is fine, but we've already had a Connor: Connor, Janice & Colin

Lol i don't think most members give a shit about the name. more of what they do probably :biggrin: After all most of them are here today and gone tomorrow :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Lol i don't think most members give a shit about the name. more of what they do probably :biggrin: After all most of them are here today and gone tomorrow :biggrin:

Giving names out is a vital part... You should know that by now... See another waster got an apartment... Name police will be all over it. 😂 😉

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Giving names out is a vital part... You should know that by now... See another waster got an apartment... Name police will be all over it. 😂 😉

lol it's like a fucking pyramid scheme, the more friends suckers you can find to have an apartment i expect they get a little brown envelope given to them :biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

lol it's like a fucking pyramid scheme, the more friends suckers you can find to have an apartment i expect they get a little brown envelope given to them :biggrin:

Giving by Sleepler in his brown lucky trousers... Another apartment filled with lots of wild young sex parties. 😃 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jonno said:

Giving by Sleepler in his brown lucky trousers... Another apartment filled with lots of wild young sex parties. 😃 

Oh shit wish i had subbed now i must be missing out on all these great evenings :biggrin:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Oh shit wish i had subbed now i must be missing out on all these great evenings :biggrin:

Maybe have to rethink if you are struggling or in stress at missing out on all these wild sex parties. 😂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, letsdothis said:

we had, but he has already left the project, and I don't think he is returning anytime soon. 😉

• Like 2