Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #1

8 hours ago, Albion said:

I just want to say that i appreciate the fact that Ken is commenting in this forum. (thank god for Google translations) I don't think people are being fair, the apartment just opened and you've got to give people a chance. I maintain hope in this apartment. Times are hard right now. It's got to be difficult to get people to visit a place with cameras everywhere to begin with, then there's Covid19 making everyone jittery.
My mother always taught me that patience is a virtue. Something I hold in my heart. She also used to say that all good things come to he who waits. There are other apartments that have been around far longer and have gone off the boil, vent frustration there. They should know better how to pace the race. Give Ken and Barbie a fair crack of the whip before passing harsh judgement.
(Though less time spent staring at phones would be good 😉

don't worry about the negative comments. there are a few losers who enjoy leaving negative comments on every topic no matter what the tenants do. some of them don't even have sub to watch the apartments 😃 . just use the ignore function to filter them out. I hope Ken would ignore what they have to say as well as their comments has zero value. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

don't worry about the negative comments. there are a few losers who enjoy leaving negative comments on every topic no matter what the tenants do. some of them don't even have sub to watch the apartments 😃 . just use the ignore function to filter them out. I hope Ken would ignore what they have to say as well as their comments has zero value. 

And you comments are priceless because you like them..I don't and find them boring.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nack said:

And you comments are priceless because you like them..I don't and find them boring.

I wasn't talking about your comments. you have your opinion which I respect, and your comments are fair most of the times. I was talking about those idiots who leave sarcastic, stupid, and negative comments on every topic. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I was talking about those idiots who leave sarcastic, stupid, and negative comments on every topic.

It's like you said, their comments have zero value and they add nothing to the site but they're still so desperate for attention they have to be assholes just so someone will notice them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's like you said, their comments have zero value and they add nothing to the site but they're still so desperate for attention they have to be assholes just so someone will notice them.

Some people are just hateful and enjoy being nasty and hurtful . 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This conversation between yourself and Blue could have been had in your club,we don't need to see it so why post it in the open forum?.

As for your "assholes" and "desperate for attention"remarks,well we only have to look at your avatar for ample demonstration of that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

So this forum is basically for fan boys like you ?? People who doesn’t like something must keep to themselves so that they don’t offend you ? Why don’t you just open a fan page where you have any good things said about them. Or be prepared to hear both positive and negative things if you enter a general forum. Though you may not like them, learn to accept that different people will have different opinions on the same person. It may not be correct but that is how it is.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Parxx said:

So this forum is basically for fan boys like you ?? People who doesn’t like something must keep to themselves so that they don’t offend you ? Why don’t you just open a fan page where you have any good things said about them. Or be prepared to hear both positive and negative things if you enter a general forum. Though you may not like them, learn to accept that different people will have different opinions on the same person. It may not be correct but that is how it is.

That is not allowed here on CamCaps... Every comment must be positive and kiss ass unless you are part of the "club" of course... No ridiculing or commenting on how things really are, especially if the sensitive ones are online... No having a laugh at the tenants expense... Enjoy your forum experience. 😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

This conversation between yourself and Blue could have been had in your club,we don't need to see it so why post it in the open forum?.

As for your "assholes" and "desperate for attention"remarks,well we only have to look at your avatar for ample demonstration of that.

Lol good one pal. Well if it was just said in the club no one else would see it hence the public declaration of hate for everyone else. Typical club mentality of assumed misplaced superiority. Still if it make them happy in their cocooned little world.  :biggrin:

• Like 3