Masha - Home activities #2

Noldus

We can only say again , perhaps she is the only tenant that she uses her RLC contract and the benefits coming out of it , preparing for the day after RLC , definitely the participant that has complete knowledge of how she wishes her life to be after RLC . It is chaotic the way her mind works compared to any other similar tenants 😏

• 2 weeks later...

I hope that in 2-2,5 months that restrictions will be gradually lifting , we can see again the “ real Masha “ with the friends at home , guests , parties and so much social life that she definitely enjoys having . A trip to Barcelona could also be refreshing again for her before or during easter ☺️

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ddhm said:

I hope that in 2-2,5 months that restrictions will be gradually lifting , we can see again the “ real Masha “ with the friends at home , guests , parties and so much social life that she definitely enjoys having . A trip to Barcelona could also be refreshing again for her before or during easter ☺️

At some point, normal life should start again
many people become impatient
and I hope that Eva can visit Masha in Italy this year
(but hope dies last) 😥

54 minutes ago, rado07 said:

At some point, normal life should start again
many people become impatient
and I hope that Eva can visit Masha in Italy this year
(but hope dies last) 😥

Everything concerning traveling will be easier this coming spring / summer in comparison to last year , even if it looks not promising at the moment and very “ dark “ let’s say , I assure you because of my job which concerns the tourism field , it will all be easier 😇 And except Eva , Jane and Dick also 😉 or maybe only Dick 🥳

• Like 1

Today there was a special treatment for Masha's skin
Coffee grounds are said to be good for cellulite
I don't know if Masha has a problem talking about aging?
Her birthday is coming soon, she turned 29 last year. I will therefore congratulate her again on her 29th birthday this year to be on the safe side. 😌

20 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Today there was a special treatment for Masha's skin
Coffee grounds are said to be good for cellulite
I don't know if Masha has a problem talking about aging?
Her birthday is coming soon, she turned 29 last year. I will therefore congratulate her again on her 29th birthday this year to be on the safe side. 😌

I think it is this month her birthday , it is always like this with all women when then reach 30 , they get this “ what am I going to do with my  life “ 😂 and “ when will I become a mama “ ... it is the crossroads they have to take and they get stressed with everything 

• Like 1