Dayana (2020) Part#1

Without a doubt these are 3 beautiful girls.
Too bad they spend the whole day doing nothing then, when it is evening, they take a shower, put on make-up, get dressed and go out to have fun. At 4 in the morning they come back home, chat and go to sleep.

THREE.thumb.jpg.3961a2a753f3196432eeb364cf7edc13.jpg

DAYANA.thumb.jpg.30f6faa4fe94b6ec195b16972cb1d04b.jpg

RESULT ??

mfn.jpe.70e2c4eba37834ba397952aa566e0fdc.jpe

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, budda said:

Too bad they spend the whole day doing nothing then, when it is evening, they take a shower, put on make-up, get dressed and go out to have fun. At 4 in the morning they come back home, chat and go to sleep.

RESULT ??

Hi Budda,hope your fully recovered now👍 

Re:Dire Straits in your post,I think this is a good way of making criticism of the Apt/tenants a more friendly method rather than some of the brutal remarks that are made.Lets face it the Apt's/tenants are going to do what the hell they like so why be nasty when you can get your message over more subtly.Just a thought.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Budda,hope your fully recovered now👍 

Re:Dire Straits in your post,I think this is a good way of making criticism of the Apt/tenants a more friendly method rather than some of the brutal remarks that are made.Lets face it the Apt's/tenants are going to do what the hell they like so why be nasty when you can get your message over more subtly.Just a thought.

Thanks Dave 27. I'm in great shape now. Thanks also for your kind comment.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, budda said:

This situation is a result of childish complaints; they can't do the proper parties in the flat, cause vhtv would have immediately closed it, because of so-called breach of the rules; participants went different path though: for example those girls have cheep accommodation, because we pay for it,  in turn everything else like parties can be organized somewhere else without risk of losing the money from vh; easy life;

• Like 1

3 hours ago, budda said:

RESULT ??

Yes, they do spend a good amount of time out of their apt, specially on weekends and that is a serious bummer. But What I would give them is that when they chat or gossip they do have a blast. In this age, sometimes its refreshing to see people getting on so well with one another and in VH world it definitely good to see people having fun in simple things rather than playing up for the camera. I would rather watch them talking and laughing all the time ( though I won’t understand a single word) than someone like Kathie putting on an outfit and looking at the camera every 5 mins.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, waldi said:

This situation is a result of childish complaints; they can't do the proper parties in the flat, cause vhtv would have immediately closed it, because of so-called breach of the rules; participants went different path though: for example those girls have cheep accommodation, because we pay for it,  in turn everything else like parties can be organized somewhere else without risk of losing the money from vh; easy life;

Sorry Waldy, why can't they party in the apartment?
Everyone is partying and VHTV has not closed anything.

• Like 1