Still (2020) Part #1

11 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Kimi and Katrin would provide good competition though 🙂

Dont know where this hatred of Katrin comes from . I think she's one of the most outgoing people left. Easy to engage at anytime and enterract at anytime .And most of all , fucks with a passion thats at same beastial and erotic(fake or not).And she seems insatiable.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fornika said:

Dont know where this hatred of Katrin comes from . I think she's one of the most outgoing people left. Easy to engage at anytime and enterract at anytime .And most of all , fucks with a passion thats at same beastial and erotic(fake or not).And she seems insatiable.

Too bad awesome Katrin couldn’t keep enough viewers interested when she had her own apt and lost it

52 minutes ago, fornika said:

I have no hatred for anyone. I'm just not keen on her. I like my ladies to be less primal. I mean, not dead like a sex doll, just - civilised. We all have preferences. Being less than enthused doesn't equate with hatred. Way too strong a word for how I feel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Seems obvious what dahlia is now and her "motivations"

Indeed. Dahlia when Donovan is not around. Think she just loves the cams and the money. The positive is she (and Katrin😁) are not boring.