Still (2020) Part #1

13 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

great pics

hope kim bassinger returns today, maybe something would happen next days, i am ready to return my subscription for her sake. this apartment has everthing to became the best of VHTV. as i said before she has a rare and gorgeous beauty and is very hot too, for me number 1 in VHTV this year. The bad thing is that the retarded guy is in the spot. maybe he fuck her now without manipulate the cams.

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

Wow! So sexy --great ass and it is presented well

Who is this girl? the guy in the white t-shirt has been trying to fuck her since the beginning --actually it looks like rape but then she seems to always go back to him almost a tease? Is she on any other site ? --She is so gorgeous!

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I find it amusing that their diet seems to consist of either crisps or pizza, oh yes, and alcohol :biggrin:

In twenty years or so girls will have a nice circular look 😜

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, rodox said:

she is known as Kim bassinger. Didnt you known her from the old scott apartment ?

No i have been off this site for about 2 years --is there no "Scott" apartment now -- So she does not appear now on any other site?

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

No i have been off this site for about 2 years --is there no "Scott" apartment now -- So she does not appear now on any other site?

no. she used to be a guest in the small old scott apartment