Sabrina & Scott, Stephie (2020) Part #1

wumpo

First Scott starts fucking Steph and now last night he fucked Katrin. Meanwhile Sabrina doesn't want to do anything with anyone and she's the one I want to see the most. I still like Katrin a lot but seeing Sabrina in action is so rare. And Scott is reminding more of Raul in all the negative ways which is an incredibly turn off. I'd love to see Kimi giving it to Sabrina just one time.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

The boss has fucked every girl he has encountered on VHTV (Stephie, Lyla, Sabrina, Anna, Katrin, Virginia, Lacey, Daphne, Arianda and Paola) apart from Dalia ( i might have missed some more names lmao), Dalia is the last girl standing 

Now you know why he doesn't want to help Dalia opening a place 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

The boss has fucked every girl he has encountered on VHTV (Stephie, Lyla, Sabrina, Anna, Katrin, Virginia, Lacey, Daphne, Arianda and Paola) apart from Dalia ( i might have missed some more names lmao), Dalia is the last girl standing 

i think he never fucked Arianda 🙂

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

The boss has fucked every girl he has encountered on VHTV

And a shame that I can't be bothered to watch him have sex with anyone. I still haven't seen what Stephie looks like having sex because she only seems to have sex with him so often.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And a shame that I can't be bothered to watch him have sex with anyone. I still haven't seen what Stephie looks like having sex because she only seems to have sex with him so often.

And she always looks totally unhappy after it...

• Like 1