Sabrina & Scott, Stephie (2020) Part #1

wumpo

Opinions will differ as a 'sit on the fence' moderator once said but certainly in my view this apartment is something of an impediment for Scott. Both the previous apartments had interesting attractive features. The pre-crack down apartment was on split levels with a nice balcony and a wide angle central living room and a spiral staircase. The close-up camera in the kitchen and the Bedroom would catch Sabrina at her lovely best. The previous one just had so many grand sweeping features and architecturally pleasing aspects plus plenty of room and privacy for naughty goings on. I am not even sure that the bathroom at this latest apartment has any window at all. 

My speculative working premise was that Scott had done a dodgy deal with a dodgier owner to look after the previous premises until the smell of the bodies had subsided sufficiently. The previous property was surely beyond the means of any VH tenant.

If Scott chose this current apartment himself then I think he needs to plan for another as this one will do him few favours. Where cams are concerned, daylight illumination is surely critical.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, squish said:

Opinions will differ as a 'sit on the fence' moderator once said but certainly in my view this apartment is something of an impediment for Scott. Both the previous apartments had interesting attractive features. The pre-crack down apartment was on split levels with a nice balcony and a wide angle central living room and a spiral staircase. The close-up camera in the kitchen and the Bedroom would catch Sabrina at her lovely best. The previous one just had so many grand sweeping features and architecturally pleasing aspects plus plenty of room and privacy for naughty goings on. I am not even sure that the bathroom at this latest apartment has any window at all. 

My speculative working premise was that Scott had done a dodgy deal with a dodgier owner to look after the previous premises until the smell of the bodies had subsided sufficiently. The previous property was surely beyond the means of any VH tenant.

If Scott chose this current apartment himself then I think he needs to plan for another as this one will do him few favours. Where cams are concerned, daylight illumination is surely critical.

Yes lighting and therefore cam quality is shit. 

• Like 1

NTYVM 🤢

Lord Pigdick and Eyebrows McStraw do nothing for me. Both tweaked out. can't stand either of them. Sabrina looks ecstatic about this. Even moreso that Katrin started tossing off Kimi in front of her. Made a hasty retreat and shut the door. Katrin has all the class of a horse turd.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Albion said:

NTYVM 🤢

Lord Pigdick and Eyebrows McStraw do nothing for me. Both tweaked out. can't stand either of them. Sabrina looks ecstatic about this. Even moreso that Katrin started tossing off Kimi in front of her. Made a hasty retreat and shut the door. Katrin has all the class of a horse turd.

I think this Katrin is outstanding. She is a sexy horny party girl slut and extremely fun to watch!

• Like 2