B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

10 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

Deberían poner a Ariana en B2 para reemplazar a Milena, mantener a Amy en B1 viendo que pasa todo su tiempo allí, y ordenar B4 y hacerlo interesante como solía ser.

Or put Ariana in B4 in the room that has been left free...

Just now, omedo said:

Or put Ariana in B4 in the room that has been left free...

B4 needs girls that will bring out the best in megan and holly, ariana is aloner. diane and olya would do it, or similar girls. megan and holly are just passing time at the moment

So what's the difference between Irma and Serafima ? Both have big tits, Serafima does absolutely nothing, Irma used to bate multiple times a day and still most of us including me wanted Irma to leave because of her long stay and it became annoying. Surely Serafima needs to go too then ? She doesn't even do anything lmao

7 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

So what's the difference between Irma and Serafima ? Both have big tits, Serafima does absolutely nothing, Irma used to bate multiple times a day and still most of us including me wanted Irma to leave because of her long stay and it became annoying. Surely Serafima needs to go too then ? She doesn't even do anything lmao

the difference is irma was here for ages and was getting boring, sera has been here for 5 minutes and could improve. probably not

4 hours ago, wooders78 said:

the difference is irma was here for ages and was getting boring, sera has been here for 5 minutes and could improve. probably not

Yeah the longevity is the only factor that is in favor of Serafima here and i agree seeing Irma for so long in the apartment got really annoying

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Yeah the longevity is the only factor that is in favor of Serafima here and i agree seeing Irma for so long in the apartment got really annoying

i really like irma and looking forward to seeing her return, but not for so long next time

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Of cos you would, always assuming people actually like what they see when they complain about a certain girl and a bunch of your fellow fanboys would follow up with endorsement for your copy/paste comment...

Wake up, if RLC stop paying her she would never care one ounce about showing anything to you.

And RLC is still allowing her to do what she wants which is nothing.

But what to do, fanboys will always do what fanboys do.

Fap.

I have only ever had a one slight dig at one girl. I don't see the point of whinging about something multiple times, it sounds like a child having a tantrum when they don't get their own way.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, wooders78 said:

they should put ariana in B2 to replace milena, keep amy in B1 seeing she spends all her time there, and sort B4 out and get it interesting like it used to be

Amy only spends all that time in B1 because she's Ariana's pal..