B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes , I also saw even the earlier try .. perhaps stressed and she seems to sleep quite late the last days , very early morning Barcelona hours . Maybe the company of Amy can calm her down a bit . 

She knew I was watching tonight...I missed this morning 😁

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

A few girls have done this in the past...strangely some of my favs, and have been shot down with shit on here...just saying 

It's the 2nd time she's done it this week...Then again, we can't see Curly, which is a bonus...😏

That's not strange though, cause Nicole was having sex when she had unplugged her night vision.

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

A few girls have done this in the past...strangely some of my favs, and have been shot down with shit on here...just saying 

It's the 2nd time she's done it this week...Then again, we can't see Curly, which is a bonus...😏

I think I am one of the few fans of him , apart from the weed occasionally ( like today in the balcony before sex )  that I have never personally done in my life , all the rest of his behavior reminds me of myself when I was younger 😂🤣😂🤣 just around nice women and trying to have as many of them as possible .. I don’t know why it is to be blamed , he has found the nest and he just enjoys his life .. it seems with Gina now he has found swung more stable or he is getting older and more mature 🥳 I will try to face any negative criticism coming on me after this post , but sorry to everyone , at his age I was also wondering around and was having all the maximum fun that I could get .. we only live once ( no one has proved that we return again in this life at least ) , therefore living the day should be a must 😉 Especially at the stupidity times we are having . 

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

She has probably pulled out the wrong plug when she unplugged her lamp the other night. It has happened several times in the past, with other tenants in other rooms. Very irritating, as something like this could so easily have been prevented.

As I said , they had a big joint earlier , the head has been affected 😂🤣

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think I am one of the few fans of him , apart from the weed occasionally ( like today in the balcony before sex )  that I have never personally done in my life , all the rest of his behavior reminds me of myself when I was younger 😂🤣😂🤣 just around nice women and trying to have as many of them as possible .. I don’t know why it is to be blamed , he has found the nest and he just enjoys his life .. it seems with Gina now he has found swung more stable or he is getting older and more mature 🥳 I will try to face any negative criticism coming on me after this post , but sorry to everyone , at his age I was also wondering around and was having all the maximum fun that I could get .. we only live once ( no one has proved that we return again in this life at least ) , therefore living the day should be a must 😉 Especially at the stupidity times we are having . 

Pure speculation...but an educated guess...He's using her!

Not cool in my book...😒

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She knew I was watching tonight...I missed this morning 😁

I can’t recall a more characterized bate than Ariana’s ... she will start slowly watching and most of the times with the earphones , afte warming up and become horny she will lean her head and bite her lips or have the teeth out , then you know she is close .. and when she explodes , pff , not even the fishes have these spasms while out of water .. Ariana’s orgasms a must see 😎🥳🤩

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I have...

Nicole was having when she had unplugged her night vision.

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

That's not strange though, cause Nicole was having sex when she had unplugged her night vision.