B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

Just now, ddhm said:

I can’t recall a more characterized bate than Ariana’s ... she will start slowly watching and most of the times with the earphones , afte warming up and become horny she will lean her head and bite her lips or have the teeth out , then you know she is close .. and when she explodes , pff , not even the fishes have these spasms while out of water .. Ariana’s orgasms a must see 😎🥳🤩

... and definitely not a show for the cam!...Even her synchronised bates are just for herself, and Amy for herself...

Jeez listen to me...I sound just like the guys over on the Leora/Malia threads lol...😏

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

We are atleast 2 then. Gina becomes so much more alive when she is with him!

Ahh , another one , I am not alone on this ... and he knows how to fulfil his sexual duties .. you can see the transformation of Gina with him and sex the first times and how they make now that they know their habits and spots and positions .. we could call it a relation ( doesn’t matter if it is sexual or emotional or whatsoever ) that has evolved during Gina’s current stay  , real life then happening at one of Barcelona apartments on the contrary of so many haters who speak many times bad about these women . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Ahh , another one , I am not alone on this ... and he knows how to fulfil his sexual duties .. you can see the transformation of Gina with him and sex the first times and ow they make now that they know their habits and spots and positions .. we could call it a relation ( doesn’t matter if it is sexual or emotional or whatsoever ) that has evolved during Gina’s current stay  , real life then happening at one of Barcelona apartments on the contrary os so many haters who speak many times bad about these women . 

I can also see that she's a different person when she's around him. I suspect she spends a lot more time with him when she's out of B1.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Pure speculation...but an educated guess...He's using her!

Not cool in my book...😒

This is quite possible .. but as long as I see Gina happy , it is fine .. seeing her drank and in bad condition and sad , this I would hate .. she knows him quite  well by now and for sure she knows all his “ accomplishments “ being around the girls all these years .. But I say also that she seems really surrendered when around him and he is also clever and he knows it and it might be that he takes advantage of it .. But I think when he is with her , he is a good lover or boyfriend , apart of the time who played it double with Ulyana back in time and before the summer started earlier this year . 

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

That's not strange though, cause Nicole was having sex when she had unplugged her night vision.

Damn I was close...they both begin with 'S'...😉

She got hammered on here for that night...which was fucking hilarious considering what she served up every time she was a tenant...She was hardly hiding that night...😏

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is quite possible .. but as long as I see Gina happy , it is fine .. seeing her drank and in bad condition and sad , this I would hate .. she knows him quite  well by now and for sure she knows all his “ accomplishments “ being around the girls all these years .. But I say also that she seems really surrendered when around him and he is also clever and he knows it and it might be that he takes advantage of it .. But I think when he is with her , he is a good lover or boyfriend , apart of the time who played it double with Ulyana back in time and before the summer started earlier this year . 

But when she isn't happy, it's down to him...He's a total shit and she should find herself someone who respects her and looks after her properly...

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

... and definitely not a show for the cam!...Even her synchronised bates are just for herself, and Amy for herself...

Jeez listen to me...I sound just like the guys over on the Leora/Malia threads lol...😏

I should have started my answer with definitely the obvious , that there isn’t for sure a biggest pleasure for all of us viewers to watch something natural and a personal need of a girl coming out in this way .. and even if it isn’t , at least no one I think can realize that it is staged 😊

Let’s not catch the Malia and Leora thread ... I can for sure say that here at least we are more people commenting and even if we disagree or we defend the girls , we also speak their negatives despite liking them .. we see also their bad and we criticize it as I think it is fair to do .. you can see at that thread that even if you try and say something that needs to be improved or a negative thing , the defenders will rise instantly .. yes , I am a fan also but I can’t understand the obsession.. We stick for nice talks with the nice Barcelona girls and we let the philosophies for Leora and Malia for another time 😂🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Damn I was close...they both begin with 'S'...😉

She got hammered on here for that night...which was fucking hilarious considering what she served up every time she was a tenant...She was hardly hiding that night...😏

I disagree. That was to a larger extent justified anger. And especially when you know that Nicole actively covered cameras on other occations too.

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But when she isn't happy, it's down to him...He's a total shot and she should find herself someone who respects her and looks after her properly...

That must be completely up to her. It's her life. I'm here as a voyeur, not a parent!