B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No, are you? I think you need to calm down.

My original comment about 'my girls' being targeted for switching the lights off was said sort of tongue in cheek...directed at Bud, because he always bangs on about it, to get my back up...So I was quite taken aback when you jumped in...

Goodnight...

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

My original comment about 'my girls' being targeted for switching the lights off was said sort of tongue in cheek...directed at Bud, because he always bangs on about it, to get my back up...So I was quite taken aback when you jumped in...

Goodnight...

OK, goodnight. Maybe one day I will be able to understand your wierd sense of sarcasm, Naga.... Anyway, I hope that someone reads this and plugs in the damn nightvision again.

Il y a 7 heures, HappyChappie a dit :

I'll stick up for her. She has a magnificent pair of swinging tits and a banging body. What's up with you man? Oh I know she's teasing your balls till they ache. 🙂  

Of cos you would, always assuming people actually like what they see when they complain about a certain girl and a bunch of your fellow fanboys would follow up with endorsement for your copy/paste comment...

Wake up, if RLC stop paying her she would never care one ounce about showing anything to you.

And RLC is still allowing her to do what she wants which is nothing.

But what to do, fanboys will always do what fanboys do.

Fap.

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

A few girls have done this in the past...strangely some of my favs, and have been shot down with shit on here...just saying 

It's the 2nd time she's done it this week...Then again, we can't see Curly, which is a bonus...😏

I have the impression that it came from Nora's management and the fact of having to follow her rules

For my part, I see a big difference with the management of Bogdan and Nelly, and I must say that it is much better now because I feel more freedom for the girls

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

But when she isn't happy, it's down to him...He's a total shit and she should find herself someone who respects her and looks after her properly...

it's just because she can't get what she wants

51 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Of cos you would, always assuming people actually like what they see when they complain about a certain girl and a bunch of your fellow fanboys would follow up with endorsement for your copy/paste comment...

Wake up, if RLC stop paying her she would never care one ounce about showing anything to you.

And RLC is still allowing her to do what she wants which is nothing.

But what to do, fanboys will always do what fanboys do.

Fap.

Is it so complicated to understand that some members are subscribed to appreciate feminine beauty and that they have no particular expectations?

The girls are not present only to put on dildos, fingers or have sex, this project goes way beyond all that

You say that Serafima is a do nothing, yet I see a lot of things that she does now that she did not do before, she is not stingy in nudity, which is rather pleasant, she also talks very often with the other girls and they seem to get along well

and then if you don't like her, there are always 9 other girls who are in the different apartments of Barcelona, if we do not count those who are in a relationship

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Creo que creces en tu mente y te vuelves más sabio cuando también tienes este tipo de relaciones ... solo el tiempo dirá cómo se desarrollará esto, creo que ella no estaba tan feliz las últimas semanas y el hecho es que él también parecía estar fuera bastante tiempo .. en cualquier caso, es una niña adulta y responsable con las decisiones correctas o malas, pero bueno, a menos que te equivoques, nunca aprendes .. de momento, para ella es lo correcto que hacer y como espectadora también estoy de acuerdo con que su decisión actual sea con él, afortunadamente no necesita saber mi opinión 😂 🤣

🤔...

8 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

I see Gina got shafted by Caesar again. 🙂

And she has those daft temp tattoos on her arms again, you don't need them Gina! 

yet another reason not to watch B1. although i noticed sera hasnt been home all night, hope she took her cases with her

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

¿Es tan complicado entender que algunas integrantes están suscritas para apreciar la belleza femenina y que no tienen expectativas particulares?

Las chicas no están presentes solo para ponerse consoladores, dedos o tener sexo, este proyecto va mucho más allá de todo eso.

Dices que Serafima es una no hace nada, sin embargo veo muchas cosas que hace ahora que no hacía antes, no es tacaña en la desnudez, lo cual es bastante agradable, también habla muy seguido con las otras chicas y ellas parece llevarse bien

y luego si no te gusta, siempre hay otras 9 chicas que están en los diferentes apartamentos de Barcelona, si no contamos las que están en pareja

I wasn't attracted to Serafima the first time she was here and I'm not attracted to her now, I used to criticize her, now I just ignore her and look at her when there's something interesting to look at, which in my opinion is rare, although I won't deny that she has a great body...

• Like 2