B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

11 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I can also see that she's a different person when she's around him. I suspect she spends a lot more time with him when she's out of B1.

Most probably she is with him , but she isn’t hiding him or whatever she does unlike other places .. 😏 And also , she has time to spend with the other girls at the other apartments , a participant as we would all like to have and this is why I think she is one of the few that even after so many months in the project , we have seen so very few comments and posts that she should leave and be replaced . I think few girls can understand the meaning of the GOV apartments as Gina has done .. 

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But when she isn't happy, it's down to him...He's a total shot and she should find herself someone who respects her and looks after her properly...

I think you grow up in your mind and become wiser when you also have these kind of relations .. only time will tell how this will play out , I think she was not so happy the last weeks and the fact is that he also seemed to be away for quite some time .. in any case , she is a grown up girl and responsible with right or bad decisions , but hey , unless you make mistakes , you never learn .. at the moment , for her it is the right thing to do and as a viewer I also agree with her current decision being with him , luckily she doesn’t need to know my opinion 😂🤣

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...she was a shy girl...

LOL. That's not what I'm saying at all, Naga. Nicole didn't give a fuck about having sex on camera, she did it 10s and 10s of times, and I loved her for that. But if she thought she had to cover a camera to get laid, that's what she did. It's two different things. The latter is what I said was justified.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

LOL. That's not what I'm saying at all, Naga. Nicole didn't give a fuck about having sex on camera, she did it 10s and 10s of times, and I loved her for that. But if she thought she had to cover a camera to get laid, that's what she did. It's two different things. The latter is what I said was justified.

Didn't Miguel cover the cam?

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Didn't Miguel cover the cam?

Maybe, I don't remember. And it doesn't matter. She didn't remove it or tell him not to. It also happened another time in B2, sex off camera in the smaller common bathroom.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Maybe, I don't remember. And it doesn't matter. She didn't remove it or tell him not to. It also happened another time in B2, sex off camera in the smaller common bathroom.

You're starting to sound a bit like Bud...You'll start banging on about Karol in B4 switching the cam off next...😏

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're starting to sound a bit like Bud...You'll start banging on about Karol in B4 switching the cam off next...😏

A lot of blasts of the past .. 😊

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Nonsense. Karol had nothing to do with any cam going UM. You were the one banging on about Gina not being trashed about this, like your girl were. I'm just telling you how that situation was abit different.

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Nonsense. Karol had nothing to do with any cam going UM. You were the one banging on about Gina not being trashed about this, like your girl were. I'm just telling you how that situation was abit different.

I wasn't...I was just commenting on the fact it's been done before and the forum went ape shit. I wasn;t comparing Ed...

Are you on a mission tonight my friend?...:huh:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wasn't...I was just commenting on the fact it's been done before and the forum went ape shit. I wasn;t comparing Ed...

Are you on a mission tonight my friend?...:huh:

No, are you? I think you need to calm down.