B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

And finally after trying for some hours starting in the bathroom earlier , Ariana achieved the long awaiting orgasm .. i think she needs to get used more in the tub and find her positions to bate easier 😆

• Like 1

And a comment about Gina , I think you can see how happy she is and her mood becoming this crazy and fun as we always know her when she is around the guy that everyone loves to hate 😂🤣 But a happy Gina is a pleasure for all her fans that are also many 😌😇

• Like 2

12 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

ALWAYS the same with Serafima : NOTHING, NOTHING AND NOTHING !!  Why RLC keeps her ?? And to be honest, I don't find her that attractive ( I know some will disagree ) but I would prefer a girl like Amber who is 100% more sensual and sexy than Serafima ( for me ) 

Amber💎 was fantastic! 😍

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ed2 said:

But someone needs to fix the night vision in Gina's room! 🤬

Let’s hope that someone from the RLC admins see this and fix  it or better say , inform Gina because I believe it has something to do with the switches in the room which are responsible for the night vision . 

53 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And finally after trying for some hours starting in the bathroom earlier , Ariana achieved the long awaiting orgasm .. i think she needs to get used more in the tub and find her positions to bate easier 😆

She tried early in the morning also and gave up after 9 minutes with no orgasm. 

Just now, corvette84 said:

She tried early in the morning also and gave up after 9 minutes with no orgasm. 

Yes , I also saw even the earlier try .. perhaps stressed and she seems to sleep quite late the last days , very early morning Barcelona hours . Maybe the company of Amy can calm her down a bit . 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s hope that someone from the RLC admins see this and fix  it or better say , inform Gina because I believe it has something to do with the switches in the room which are responsible for the night vision . 

A few girls have done this in the past...strangely some of my favs, and have been shot down with shit on here...just saying 

It's the 2nd time she's done it this week...Then again, we can't see Curly, which is a bonus...😏

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She has probably pulled out the wrong plug when she unplugged her lamp the other night. It has happened several times in the past, with other tenants in other rooms. Very irritating, as something like this could so easily have been prevented.