B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

14 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

And how many times have you got yourself in trouble doing this? In bed with one girl and calling out another girl's name? 😄 🤣

It's lucky that I sleep in the spare bed when I've had a few alcoholic beverages...🤣

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Like now...She bating Amira with her vibrator...

so naga it show's that you really don't know who is who .seeing AMY IS IN B1  with your girl ARIANA.🤔   and you yourself .have said that ARIANA is your fav.. but seeing you don't even know her name show just that she isn't..😁🤣

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

so naga it show's that you really don't know who is who .seeing AMY IS IN B1  with your girl ARIANA.🤔   and you yourself .have said that ARIANA is your fav.. but seeing you don't even know her name show just that she isn't..😁🤣

I think he got overexcited and he lost track of who is who 🤪🤪

13 hours ago, bud2966 said:

aTLE.AST ..He sPELLS IT .....RIG(T .noT% LIKE YOURS FAV ;cORAL !

• Haha 6

36 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I find it fascinating that Serafima has a pad on after just coming off it two days ago...Her cycle must be different from mere humans...

Serafima always uses a panty liner, probably to protect from vaginal fluids, and sweat, and so on.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Serafima always uses a panty liner, probably to protect from vaginal fluids, and sweat, and so on.

Sera is always dripping wet with horniness, haven't you seen it? 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4