B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

11 hours ago, bluewinner said:

From what I remember from Irma's conversation with her guy friend ( the one with white hair), Gina's doctor had told her that she should not drink any alcohol due to her health condition ( I don't know what that is ). so I just hope she is not risking it by drinking again. 

I don't know what condition that was though. She did seem to be having a fever that was lasting for several weeks at that time, but it is gone now however.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I need replay because of the 6 hour time difference and most of the good things happen when I'm at work. 

I am unemployed at the moment so there’s plenty of time for me available , but will definitely reconsider the option as soon as April comes and job begins 😂🤣 4,5 months then still to go 😱

38 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am unemployed at the moment so there’s plenty of time for me available , but will definitely reconsider the option as soon as April comes and job begins 😂🤣 4,5 months then still to go 😱

Good luck on the job front DD....

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good luck on the job front DD....

Mega thanks magachilli2 , the job is seasonal here and is about tourism .. and with the problems of the industry due to restrictions , is a bit more difficult than normal .. but hey , positive thoughts and good vibes and it will all be fine .. the nice girls will warm the thoughts during the winter here 😂🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Mega thanks magachilli2 , the job is seasonal here and is about tourism .. and with the problems of the industry due to restrictions , is a bit more difficult than normal .. but hey , positive thoughts and good vibes and it will all be fine .. the nice girls will warm the thoughts during the winter here 😂🤣

It sounds like you'll be fine once this Covid shit settles down 👍