B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

52 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and look AT the RLC MOD. showing that he/she is working for .🤔😁🤣

I mainly work to have a forum where members stop feeling strong by being insulting towards another member or towards a participant of RLC or VHTV or any other sites for which we have a discussion space
If you had a little brain, you could realize this but you would already have to get out of your cellar and behind your screen :biggrin:

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I especially wonder if he thinks the same of Amalia when she is away from B2, but as he appreciates her, she must not do anything reprehensible for him because she is a perfect girl in his eyes

His only argument when he sees a girl go out is because she has a date where she earns money, it shows how he sees these girls on rlc and girls in general

All he can do is speculate, because he knows nothing about what girls can do and who they can be in real life. he also has a mistaken view of what is really happening in these apartments

A forum that any posts allowed under certain and obvious rules of course , it is a win for anyone who is participating . Therefore , it is inevitable in such a community that ( allow me to say -we - ) have here , there are also members who see things from their own perspective and according to most opinions , they are without common sense . 

It is good to hear a different voice and try to focus on the thinking of this certain opinion , but as you see , this creates not the best feelings for me - and I think for you and many others - when we read of not good characterizations for any of the tenants . 

So , with the approach of common sense , let’s hope that we can find out from where this hatred towards some of the tenants comes or the opposite , the endless loving feelings for others 😉

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A forum that any posts allowed under certain and obvious rules of course , it is a win for anyone who is participating . Therefore , it is inevitable in such a community that ( allow me to say -we - ) have here , there are also members who see things from their own perspective and according to most opinions , they are without common sense . 

It is good to hear a different voice and try to focus on the thinking of this certain opinion , but as you see , this creates not the best feelings for me - and I think for you and many others - when we read of not good characterizations for any of the tenants . 

So , with the approach of common sense , let’s hope that we can find out from where this hatred towards some of the tenants comes or the opposite , the endless loving feelings for others 😉

I am not against having different opinions, this is what makes the charm of a forum and which allows to have a debate and discussions

On the other hand, I am against all forms of insult to anyone, a member of the forum or a participant in the various projects that we have on it

To be insulting towards others is not an opinion, it is just a lack of knowing how to live

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

I am not against having different opinions, this is what makes the charm of a forum and which allows to have a debate and discussions

On the other hand, I am against all forms of insult to anyone, a member of the forum or a participant in the various projects that we have on it

To be insulting towards others is not an opinion, it is just a lack of knowing how to live

You are totally right , but what can we do ? It is what it is . 

11 hours ago, bud2966 said:

SO NOOSE/MOOSE54 .CAN YOU SAY ..AMALIA   HIDES NO YOU LITTLE RLC MOD CAN'T.. AND JUST TELL ME AND ALL .WHEN YOU THE BIG RLC  MOD ..SEEN AMALIA HIDE.AND SEEING SHE DONT HIDE NOW.

CAN NO YOU,SEE ....ARIANA, hIDES ALOT MORE THAN YOU$ARE THE BO,SS OF ANYONE WiThOUT ,,A bed ON THE-SOFA.

• Haha 6

15 hours ago, bud2966 said:

ARIANA you don't need the candle lit tonight.to mess up the cam view's. you made your money outside ....🤔

she is. but just look at this time .she is praying. with the candle ..  but tonight she don't need to. a paying  outside .client paid her so she don't .have to pray ...🤣

THAT IS WHAT I WAS SAYING. but all the other nights .she was the candle lit ..BUT SHE WAS OUT and made money.🤔

So when Monica brings a guy back to the apartment, he's a "paying client" and she's having sex with him for money.  When Holly does the same, you post heart emoji's and tell her you love her.  Ariana goes out for a few hours, it's because she has "paying clients", Gina stops out all night and we don't hear a peep from you.  Ariana has a candle in her room, it's because she has paying clients, but Gina has a lamp which provides the same poor lighting as the candle and, once again, there's not a single comment form you.  Gina's night vision was off for a whole night and I don't recall any comments from you about it, but I'm sure if that was Monica or Ariana, night vision would have been out because they've got paying clients.  You like Gina and Holly, you don't like Monica and Ariana.

It's obvious that you're just insulting the tenants you don't like by calling them a prostitute.  Not with the actual word, of course, because the moderators would be quickly on you, but you make sure to shoehorn "paying client", "earning money outside" and "work outside the apartment" into as many sentences as you can about them.  Is it because they're not doing exactly what you want them to do, or maybe they're not positioned at the right angle that you want, or in Ariana's case, maybe your jealous because she's more popular than you're favourite tenant is.  Or maybe it's because you've got a serious hard-on for Naga.  I can't be the only one that's noticed that you mostly target tenants that he likes, or has liked, such as Sofie, Karol, Angelina, Monica, and Ariana with your stupid bullshit, posting insulting comments about them just to try and get some attention from him.  It's pathetic.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 7 heures, menouscope2015 a dit :

ALWAYS the same with Serafima : NOTHING, NOTHING AND NOTHING !!  Why RLC keeps her ?? And to be honest, I don't find her that attractive ( I know some will disagree ) but I would prefer a girl like Amber who is 100% more sensual and sexy than Serafima ( for me ) 

Alright, where are the Serafima fanboys? I know you are lurking around, say something to defend her and RLC.