B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

12 hours ago, bud2966 said:

AND LITTLE NOOSE/MOOSE 54. YOU SHOULD  ASK YOUR, BOSSES RLC.JUST WHY THEY HAVE NOT BANNED ME.FROM RLC

12 hours ago, bud2966 said:

BUT YOU LITTLE NOOSE/MOOSE54 YOU CAN .BANNED ME ON CC.JUST TO SHOW ALL THAT YOU ARE THE BIG RLC MOD OF RLC. BUT YOU CANT .BANNED ME FROM .THE REALLIFECAM SITE....🤣

If he can ban you from CamCaps, but not from RLC, surely that proves that he doesn't work for RLC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

So when Monica brings a guy back to the apartment, he's a "paying client" and she's having sex with him for money.  When Holly does the same, you post heart emoji's and tell her you love her.  Ariana goes out for a few hours, it's because she has "paying clients", Gina stops out all night and we don't hear a peep from you.  Ariana has a candle in her room, it's because she has paying clients, but Gina has a lamp which provides the same poor lighting as the candle and, once again, there's not a single comment form you.  Gina's night vision was off for a whole night and I don't recall any comments from you about it, but I'm sure if that was Monica or Ariana, night vision would have been out because they've got paying clients.  You like Gina and Holly, you don't like Monica and Ariana.

It's obvious that you're just insulting the tenants you don't like by calling them a prostitute.  Not with the actual word, of course, because the moderators would be quickly on you, but you make sure to shoehorn "paying client", "earning money outside" and "work outside the apartment" into as many sentences as you can about them.  Is it because they're not doing exactly what you want them to do, or maybe they're not positioned at the right angle that you want, or in Ariana's case, maybe your jealous because she's more popular than you're favourite tenant is.  Or maybe it's because you've got a serious hard-on for Naga.  I can't be the only one that's noticed that you mostly target tenants that he likes, or has liked, such as Sofie, Karol, Angelina, Monica, and Ariana with your stupid bullshit, posting insulting comments about them just to try and get some attention from him.  It's pathetic.

You've noticed then...is it that obvious? I was trying to play hard to get...😏 

• Haha 1

il y a 1 minute, Ash1 a dit :

If he can ban you from CamCaps, but not from RLC, surely that proves that he doesn't work for RLC.

What fucking logic is this???

He is a moderator of CamCaps (which I repeat, I don't understand why) so he can ban anyone.

Even if he works for RLC, he cannot prevent any paying customer (who does not share RLC content openly) to continue paying to watch RLC unless he has an unbiased & substantial reasons to do so or he owns RLC.

Make sense?

10 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

It would only prove that Moos has "a client". 🤦🏻‍♂️

10 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Alright, where are the Serafima fanboys? I know you are lurking around, say something to defend her and RLC.

Unlike you, he kept it simple, stated his own preferences instead of representing the entire RLC viewership and didn't make stuff up.  I don't have a problem with that.

• Like 1

à l’instant, Ash1 a dit :

Unlike you, he kept it simple, stated his own preferences instead of representing the entire RLC viewership and didn't make stuff up.  I don't have a problem with that.

il y a 15 minutes, SierraTM a dit :

Alright, where are the Serafima fanboys? I know you are lurking around, say something to defend her and RLC.

Ahh there you are... 😏

"Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years months you'd like to meet"...

Obi Wan Kenobi Hello GIF by Star Wars

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

I'll stick up for her. She has a magnificent pair of swinging tits and a banging body. What's up with you man? Oh I know she's teasing your balls till they ache. 🙂  

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

ALWAYS the same with Serafima : NOTHING, NOTHING AND NOTHING !!  Why RLC keeps her ?? And to be honest, I don't find her that attractive ( I know some will disagree ) but I would prefer a girl like Amber who is 100% more sensual and sexy than Serafima ( for me ) 

liar lying GIF

• Haha 1