B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It sounds like you'll be fine once this Covid shit settles down 👍

Money can always be done again and again as long as we are healthy .. we have health , we can have the world .. Holly and Megan give a nice karaoke show at the moment and this is the power of positivity I guess 😉😉😉😇😇🥳

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Ok Serafima, go to your room and let Ariana take care of business, unlike you.🙄

Boy as she got you hooked. she'll keep you waiting, hoping. Just keep an eye on her, good things come to a man that waits. 🙂 

14 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Boy as she got you hooked. she'll keep you waiting, hoping. Just keep an eye on her, good things come to a man that waits. 🙂 

I just can't stand that do nothing, Serafima. I know you are obsessed with her big tits.😉

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

I just can't stand that do nothing, Serafima. I know you are obsessed with her big tits.

I defo am, but just because she doesn't do everything you want to see her to do strraight away doesn't make her bad. To me it's more appealing, I like a tease and with a body like hers it's more worth watching and waiting to see. 🙂 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

ARIANA you don't need the candle lit tonight.to mess up the cam view's. you made your money outside ....🤔

Money outside .. isn’t she allowed to go out of her apartment ? And how do you know she made money outside ? Don’t you think this is false accusations ? 

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Money outside .. isn’t she allowed to go out of her apartment ? And how do you know she made money outside ? Don’t you think this is false accusations ? 

she is. but just look at this time .she is praying. with the candle ..  but tonight she don't need to. a paying  outside .client paid her so she don't .have to pray ...🤣