B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

51 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

she is. but just look at this time .she is praying. with the candle ..  but tonight she don't need to. a paying  outside .client paid her so she don't .have to pray ...🤣

First of , she prays in a religion that I understand completely because I am also a believer of this same religion . 

Client outside .. how do you know who and if she met someone ? If you meet a girl outside , does this make her an employee or a girl that you simply want to get to know ? Don’t you think you exaggerate ? Except if you have information with people in Barcelona . 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

First of , she prays in a religion that I understand completely because I am also a believer of this same religion . 

Client outside .. how do you know who and if she met someone ? If you meet a girl outside , does this make her an employee or a girl that you simply want to get to know ? Don’t you think you exaggerate ? Except if you have information with people in Barcelona . 

🤣

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I especially wonder if he thinks the same of Amalia when she is away from B2, but as he appreciates her, she must not do anything reprehensible for him because she is a perfect girl in his eyes

His only argument when he sees a girl go out is because she has a date where she earns money, it shows how he sees these girls on rlc and girls in general

All he can do is speculate, because he knows nothing about what girls can do and who they can be in real life. he also has a mistaken view of what is really happening in these apartments

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I especially wonder if he thinks the same of Amalia when she is away from B2, but as he appreciates her, she must not do anything reprehensible for him because she is a perfect girl in his eyes

His only argument when he sees a girl go out is because she has a date where she earns money, it shows how he sees these girls on rlc and girls in general

All he can do is speculate, because he knows nothing about what girls can do and who they can be in real life. he also has a mistaken view of what is really happening in these apartments

SO NOOSE/MOOSE54 .CAN YOU SAY ..AMALIA   HIDES NO YOU LITTLE RLC MOD CAN'T.. AND JUST TELL ME AND ALL .WHEN YOU THE BIG RLC  MOD ..SEEN AMALIA HIDE.AND SEEING SHE DONT HIDE NOW.

Just now, bud2966 said:

SO NOOSE/MOOSE54 .CAN YOU SAY ..AMALIA   HIDES NO YOU LITTLE RLC MOD CAN'T.. AND JUST TELL ME AND ALL .WHEN YOU THE BIG RLC  MOD ..SEEN AMALIA HIDE.AND SEEING SHE DONT HIDE NOW.

AND LITTLE NOOSE/MOOSE 54. YOU SHOULD  ASK YOUR, BOSSES RLC.JUST WHY THEY HAVE NOT BANNED ME.FROM RLC

38 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

30 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

AND LITTLE NOOSE/MOOSE 54. YOU SHOULD  ASK YOUR, BOSSES RLC.JUST WHY THEY HAVE NOT BANNED ME.FROM RLC

25 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

BUT YOU LITTLE NOOSE/MOOSE54 YOU CAN .BANNED ME ON CC.JUST TO SHOW ALL THAT YOU ARE THE BIG RLC MOD OF RLC. BUT YOU CANT .BANNED ME FROM .THE REALLIFECAM SITE....🤣

Do you have to use capital letters all the time? it becomes painful

Unlike you, I do an objective analysis of events because Amalia, like Ariana or others, is already absent from B2 from time to time, so far I have never seen a comment from you to insult Amalia as you can do it with other girls, when in the end she acts just like the others

You love to insult Monica and Amira when they do their show with Amalia, but let me tell you that Amalia seems very happy to do the show with these girls, so in the end she is just as guilty as the others for this kind of things

Especially Amalia we have now is not the same as the one we knew the first time, same observation for Amira and Monica, the girls evolve with the years and with what happens in their life

You are right, I could ban you from CC without any problem but I would not stoop to that, on the other hand if you cross the line of the rules of this forum, do not be surprised by the consequences
By comparison to RLC, as I am only a simple subscriber like you, I will let RLC punish you the day you publish a photo or a video of their site as it has already done for many members, something that I have already experienced in the past

• Like 2