B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

53 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It's a challenge. If I use pictures from RLC, I will be banned there. If I use photos from IG, they will be deleted by mods here on CC ...

I think the only solution for someone to make a project like this possible , would be if there’s an exchange of files stored from personal computers amongst users , photos to be sent to the project moderator / admins  and then processed to create such a database . But it is a very big time consuming project , although it could be a challenge for the 10 years RLC anniversary in ‘21 😉

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think the only solution for someone to make a project like this possible , would be if there’s an exchange of files stored from personal computers amongst users , photos to be sent to the project moderator / admins  and then processed to create such a database . But it is a very big time consuming project , although it could be a challenge for the 10 years RLC anniversary in ‘21 😉

take a look here;

REALLIFECAMWIKI.COM

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

take a look here;

REALLIFECAMWIKI.COM

I have seen the wiki but haven’t “ searched “ thoroughly to be honest . Checking now with the link , I noticed that the last updates are happening stncld316 , so , maybe it can be a contribution there from users to extend it apart from the links provided through CC . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have seen the wiki but haven’t “ searched “ thoroughly to be honest . Checking now with the link , I noticed that the last updates are happening stncld316 , so , maybe it can be a contribution there from users to extend it apart from the links provided through CC . 

You also find this overview under the apartments