B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I think the only solution for someone to make a project like this possible , would be if there’s an exchange of files stored from personal computers amongst users , photos to be sent to the project moderator / admins  and then processed to create such a database . But it is a very big time consuming project , although it could be a challenge for the 10 years RLC anniversary in ‘21 😉

In fact, it is possible to do this kind of post, even using the images from RLC's free cameras, so that no one takes the risk of being banned and thus losing their subscription, but the concern is that RLC uses DMCA technology for their content so photos unfortunately don't stay visible for long
And as already explained before, it is impossible to use photos from social media because it is contrary to the rules of this forum, otherwise I would be the first to make this kind of post

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Ooh it was well worth it, at least the orgy in b1 the other night, and the best part it was real, no fake licking 😄

For my part, I don't need there to be an orgy so that my investment with the subscription can be worth the cost, it costs me less than 40 euros per month to have access to all the apartments, all the cameras and 10 days of replay, roughly it costs me around 1.30 euros per day
For this price, I think we get to have things that can interest us every day, knowing that we can see naked girls in various apartments whether in the shower or elsewhere for not even the price of a coffee in a bar :biggrin:
I make the same analogy with VHTV

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Parlava spagnolo con Gina, ma lui e’ italiano

Credevo che era spagnolo

, ancora una sorpresa perché adesso ci sono anche più che sono affilati con Italia o la lingua . 😊