B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

5 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

The night is long my friend and opportunities are endless 😉

If we see anything from Sera on camera , it would be the same like with Olya back in summer I believe . 

Im watching this apartment less and less due to sera, even in the past when you hope something might happen or you dont know the twist, with sera I know the end result so I tune out.

Sad for the other 2 girls, cuz I do think she are sinking their apartment and in the end their income.

8 hours ago, Brimby said:

Im watching this apartment less and less due to sera, even in the past when you hope something might happen or you dont know the twist, with sera I know the end result so I tune out.

Sad for the other 2 girls, cuz I do think she are sinking their apartment and in the end their income.

Maybe her contribution to the sexual part since she isn’t doing anything like this , was / is to bring this couple in the apartment . She had a massage today with “ Johnson “ naked next to her . This is who we have now , we can always tune when Gina or Ariana or both are there , the atmosphere isn’t bad with her in the apartment for the other girls as it was with Milena for example during her stay and with Irma there . 

There will be many that for sure like that Sera isn’t doing anything but to tease and wandering around half naked , we need to respect these fans as well . 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, merz28 said:

yea then sera finds it is a great time to iron bed sheets...........yea still do nothing Sera

She is the only one I have ever seen who iron the sheets after she has put them on the bed.

Il y a 2 heures, Brimby a dit :

Well at least when you complain about it, the Serafima fanboys won't jump on you or accuse you of making things up 😏

I really wonder if these fanboys watch too much of Trump & think that everything they don't agree with is fake news.

19 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Is that their real names or names members gave them here.

We gave her the name GiGi when she visit Ginger in 2019
And someone named him Johnson a few days ago 😉 

• Like 1