B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (November)

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

I found the whole evening interesting, the atmosphere was fun and pleasant Monica and Amira have a real bond, a simple look and they manage to understand each other, it's also nice to see how Amalia acts and reacts when she is with the guy, she is too charming

anyone who thought it was impossible to have a "real life party" in an apartment like B2 should reconsider the question now 😁

Totally agree Moos... @Alladinoshould've enjoyed this...😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Was on of the guys Amailia BF.

The guy with the beard seemed comfortable with her from the beginning, and they had several snogs on the balcony...I'm not sure how strong a relationship, it might be early days, but I think they were an item

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

These 2 seemed like decent guys...unlike many we see. It might have disappointed a few here, because they didn't all get down and dirty, and have a full-on orgy, but I thought it was a refreshing change to see 2 guys whose brains weren't in their pants. They all got on well and I think we will see them again...and, as you say, small steps. I'm pretty sure Amalia's gone further with 'her guy' off cam...

I don't think they have had sex off cameras yet. The guy was so eager and excited to kiss Amalia, but he was very careful not to touch her in places that might come off as inappropriate. If they had had sex, I imagine he would have been more relaxed around her. at one point, when Amalia was cleaning in the kitchen he took a dirty dish back and handed it to her, and got a kiss as reward, then he came back and looked for some more dirty dishes to take back for a kiss 😃  he repeated that a few times until there was no more left. I thought that was funny 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

These 2 seemed like decent guys...unlike many we see. It might have disappointed a few here, because they didn't all get down and dirty, and have a full-on orgy, but I thought it was a refreshing change to see 2 guys whose brains weren't in their pants. They all got on well and I think we will see them again...and, as you say, small steps. I'm pretty sure Amalia's gone further with 'her guy' off cam...

I think these are the guys that the girls see when they go out , they seemed already knowing eachother , they were new for Monica I believe , Amira must have something with the guy that they were painting his nails 😂🤣 and it was just some weeks ago she was speaking Italian and with this guy she was last night communicating some times again 😉

If I need to speculate , i would say that they brought them in order to be introduced to the cameras and feel even more comfortable for future visits . And as you say , we as subscribers , sometimes we don’t know what we would like to see 😳 When guys behave or act a bit more “ offensive “ to the girls , trying to “have” them let’s say a bit faster 🤓 , they are jerks or toy boys or even they were paid to be in the apartment . These guys they were just visiting to have a nice and  friendly Saturday evening at a lockdown Barcelona after an invitation from the girls and they acted with respect to the girls and also the girls towards them , they didn’t push for camera views and teasing and all these similar things . That’s why I believe we will see them again , you can always see a good atmosphere on such occasions and this is how it was yesterday 😉 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Totally agree Moos... @Alladinoshould've enjoyed this...😁

It was boring, I see Jenga in every replay preview, but, it was all of them doing what they want, so be it.  (I would never advocate banning something that I don't like because I am not a self-centered asshole like others on here).

But...those who want more from guys who are NOT part of the RLC project are dreaming if they think they will get it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, corboblanc said:

milena is very good at b2, leave it alone, she is the only one who is not an alcoholic in permanent heat !!!! seeing her pregnancy from day to day is pure happiness, much better than the daily dildo sessions in the dark of the other 3, whose pussy is constantly overheating !!!🤨

Milena appears to be “growing” a lot lately to my eyes; wonder if she has twins cooking. Guess her days at the apt will be coming to an end soon though. How far on was Danaya when she left; about 5 months? 

5 hours ago, corboblanc said:

milena is very good at b2, leave it alone, she is the only one who is not an alcoholic in permanent heat !!!! seeing her pregnancy from day to day is pure happiness, much better than the daily dildo sessions in the dark of the other 3, whose pussy is constantly overheating !!!🤨

It feels embarrassing for me to have a woman inside a voyeur site that we see her growing her belly , locked in a room , just to have her payroll , not having the father of her child next to her for discussions , exchange of ideas how they will have the life in front of them with the child .

It is an adult site and since we are living the Internet era , it might be my personal way of seeing things and I am bit sensitive with that , I can’t understand how I could possibly entertain myself seeing let’s say Monica having sex in the next room and having Milena next room getting her belly bigger . 

If she was more social during her pregnancy , I don’t think I would have the opinion I currently have . But just locked in her room , planning  alone , her boyfriend far away , just watching the laptop and interacting on her mobile and all this just to be exposed on cameras during pregnancy ( which for many others as it seems is something wonderful and I do respect that ) , it just turns me off personally with all the fun I am expecting to have while watching .

But it is just my opinion as i said and I know that many like it , like you for example dear friend 😌😇  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Milena appears to be “growing” a lot lately to my eyes; wonder if she has twins cooking. Guess her days at the apt will be coming to an end soon though. How far on was Danaya when she left; about 5 months? 

I think back in the day when Lora and Max were on RLC, that Lora damn near went full term before they left for good...i could be wrong though but she was huge when they disappeared.

How big is Milena now?

• Like 1