B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (November)

Noldus

29 minutes ago, timber said:

Why have they set up a ring light so that it's shining into all 3 cameras in the room?

It can't be a particularly pleasant light source for them and it fucks up all of the cameras. The overhead camera is pretty much completely useless like this. I feel like RLC would benefit immensely by just explaining basic lighting techniques to the tenants. It often seems like they think they're helping with setups like this, when the view would actually be much better if they just turned out the lights.

I don't know if the guy's visit was really planned because it seems to me that the girls had planned to watch one or more Game of Throne episodes tonight, because there is John Snow, about that Amira said ^^
and especially the fact that Monica took her computer to bring it to Amira's room long before the guy arrived
From my experience and because I do it all the time, either I turn off the light or I put a night light to be able to look at my computer screen
I think that's exactly the same reason they use this light tonight

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't know if the guy's visit was really planned because it seems to me that the girls had planned to watch one or more Game of Throne episodes tonight, because there is John Snow, about that Amira said ^^
and especially the fact that Monica took her computer to bring it to Amira's room long before the guy arrived
From my experience and because I do it all the time, either I turn off the light or I put a night light to be able to look at my computer screen
I think that's exactly the same reason they use this light tonight

monica got dressed so she knew he was coming. i would have thought she would tell amira

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They're obviously on series 1 of GOT...I think Monica told him they'll have sex when they've watched them all....😏

With both or just her😂

Edited by Kingbanks