B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (November)

Noldus

Girls always excellent hosts , providing  snacks and drinks 😊😊 And always knowing so far  how much they would go with their male guests , that’s why only Monica made a step more with her guy . 

Why have they set up a ring light so that it's shining into all 3 cameras in the room?

It can't be a particularly pleasant light source for them and it fucks up all of the cameras. The overhead camera is pretty much completely useless like this. I feel like RLC would benefit immensely by just explaining basic lighting techniques to the tenants. It often seems like they think they're helping with setups like this, when the view would actually be much better if they just turned out the lights.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, timber said:

Why have they set up a ring light so that it's shining into all 3 cameras in the room?

It can't be a particularly pleasant light source for them and it fucks up all of the cameras. The overhead camera is pretty much completely useless like this. I feel like RLC would benefit immensely by just explaining basic lighting techniques to the tenants. It often seems like they think they're helping with setups like this, when the view would actually be much better if they just turned out the lights.

thats why they have it

5 minutes ago, timber said:

Need for an explanation...they do it deliberately.