B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (November)

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

But in the defense of the guys they forced them to play beer pong, twister and jenga 😂😂

Unless that's how russian women seduce guys😂😂

If they did not play those games, the whole night would be as awkward as the last half hour. Amira & Amalia speak very little english so they would just stare and smile at the guys and Monica had nothing to talk about. 

the aim of these games is to break the ice and get things going, the girls tried to make it sexual by asking them to remove their shirts, kissing and licking their bodies, but there was no cooperation from the guys. 😂  anyway, it was sort of fun to watch their silly games, but it could have been much better. 

35 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

If they did not play those games, the whole night would be as awkward as the last half hour. Amira & Amalia speak very little english so they would just stare and smile at the guys and Monica had nothing to talk about. 

the aim of these games is to break the ice and get things going, the girls tried to make it sexual by asking them to remove their shirts, kissing and licking their bodies, but there was no cooperation from the guys. 😂  anyway, it was sort of fun to watch their silly games, but it could have been much better. 

Was these two guys trying to convince themselves they're not gay, in some type of experiment

• Haha 2

I found the whole evening interesting, the atmosphere was fun and pleasant Monica and Amira have a real bond, a simple look and they manage to understand each other, it's also nice to see how Amalia acts and reacts when she is with the guy, she is too charming

anyone who thought it was impossible to have a "real life party" in an apartment like B2 should reconsider the question now 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Vous pouvez voir sur tous les visages des filles, elles s'ennuient.

Ces filles ne savent pas s'amuser sans qu'il y et du sex et de l'alcool pour une fois que les mecs  ne leur sautent pas dessus elles ne savent pas quoi faire pour être intéressante si encore il n'y avait pas la barrière de la langue ils auraient pu avoir des discussions intéressantes mais même pas ses filles n'ont rien d'intéressant à dire.

These girls don't know how to have fun without there being sex and alcohol so once the guys don't jump on them they don't know what to do to be interesting if there still wasn't the language barrier they could have had some interesting discussions but not even his daughters have anything interesting to say.

• Like 1

it seems to me that last night not only the two boys, but many others went to bed with blue balls, I don't know what that means, but last night went badly, surely there will be other evenings with Monica's toy boys friends

I am not sure what happened after the games because i went to sleep it was getting late, all i know Milnea was displeased with the noise they were making in the LR and confronted them about that. At the start the party was looking promising that something might happen later on but maybe they guys took in Milena's advice or maybe scared of her so didn't proceed with anything sexual 😂

Though i have to say the two guests were really sophisticated and well mannered, much much better than lets say Olivia's ex or gigi's bf

• Upvote 1

Il y a 12 heures, mkm2222 a dit :

Milena got bothered,
go Milena out of this apartment and find a normal place for a pregnant woman
hell!
this old lady will ruin the party 

milena is very good at b2, leave it alone, she is the only one who is not an alcoholic in permanent heat !!!! seeing her pregnancy from day to day is pure happiness, much better than the daily dildo sessions in the dark of the other 3, whose pussy is constantly overheating !!!🤨

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

They will see them again , it was the introduction to the apartment .. one step every time 😉

These 2 seemed like decent guys...unlike many we see. It might have disappointed a few here, because they didn't all get down and dirty, and have a full-on orgy, but I thought it was a refreshing change to see 2 guys whose brains weren't in their pants. They all got on well and I think we will see them again...and, as you say, small steps. I'm pretty sure Amalia's gone further with 'her guy' off cam...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

These 2 seemed like decent guys...unlike many we see. It might have disappointed a few here, because they didn't all get down and dirty, and have a full-on orgy, but I thought it was a refreshing change to see 2 guys whose brains weren't in their pants. They all got on well and I think we will see them again...and, as you say, small steps. I'm pretty sure Amalia's gone further with 'her guy' off cam...

Was on of the guys Amailia BF.