B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

It has occurred to me that a couple of women on RLC are trying to make some kind of statement about their sexuality under the noses of their male partners.

Alex started shaving one side of her head a number of months ago when she was hot and heavy with the other girl. (I forgot her name).  At the time, I thought that Lucian was taking it very well... 

"For lesbians and queer women, head-shaving as a way to renounce signifiers of femininity isn't just a political statement; it's also a practical, gaydar-pinging one. ... (For this reason, side shaves have become one hallmark of the hard femme look.)"

It's one thing to be bi-sexual, but quite another to basically announce to everyone in front of your mate, that you are in effect, a lesbian.

Now we have Nelly...Bogdan seems be okay with it.

If it were my partner, I would be pissed.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

It has occurred to me that a couple of women on RLC are trying to make some kind of statement about their sexuality under the noses of their male partners.

Alex started shaving one side of her head a number of months ago when she was hot and heavy with the other girl. (I forgot her name).  At the time, I thought that Lucian was taking it very well... 

"For lesbians and queer women, head-shaving as a way to renounce signifiers of femininity isn't just a political statement; it's also a practical, gaydar-pinging one. ... (For this reason, side shaves have become one hallmark of the hard femme look.)"

It's one thing to be bi-sexual, but quite another to basically announce to everyone in front of your mate, that you are in effect, a lesbian.

Now we have Nelly...Bogdan seems be okay with it.

If it were my partner, I would be pissed.

It just looks horrible to me...😒. I've never found either girl attractive anyway though, tbh...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Mi è venuto in mente che un paio di donne su RLC stanno cercando di fare una sorta di dichiarazione sulla loro sessualità sotto il naso dei loro partner maschi.

Alex ha iniziato a radersi un lato della testa un certo numero di mesi fa quando era accaldata e pesante con l'altra ragazza. (Ho dimenticato il suo nome). All'epoca pensavo che Lucian la stesse prendendo molto bene ... 

" Per lesbiche e queer  donne ,  testa - rasatura  come un modo di rinunciare significanti della femminilità non è solo una dichiarazione politica, è anche un pratico, Gaydar-il ping  uno ... (Per questo motivo,.  Rasature laterali  sono diventati  un  segno distintivo del look da donna dura.) "

Una cosa è essere bisessuali, ma un'altra è fondamentalmente annunciare a tutti di fronte al tuo compagno, che sei in effetti una lesbica.

Ora abbiamo Nelly ... Bogdan sembra essere d'accordo.

Se fosse il mio partner, sarei incazzato.

Alex  aveva le rasature già da quando è arrivata in B5, Nelly l'ha solamente copiata

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It just looks horrible to me...😒. I've never found either girl attractive anyway though, tbh...

I find that both are attractive, though not my preference.  Nelly needs about 20 lbs and never needed those bolt -ons.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, ze81 said:

Whowever is arrivng most probrably isnt new..just another rejoin we seen a bunch of times doing the usual shows.Rlc have so little excitment and surprises nowdays.Not sure if Bogdan and Nelly are really the "pimps" in charge but if they are..what they well you did to..real life in cams☹️.

Maybe preparations for Martina and Alberto on Friday 😊

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I find Alex very nice , Nelly is skinny and the breast operation isn’t suitable to the body she has . But as long as the girls are happy with themselves and feel comfortable , we will stay just with our comments 😊

• Like 1