B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Where is RLC going to find these guys?  Most of these girls go from guy to guy and are not in a relationship with anyone.  If any of them are in a relationship like Megan for example, she should be with him in a "Couples" apartment or at the very least a "Couples on Vacation" apartment.  Your biggest thing with all of this concerning the GOV concept is that you don't like it but you still watch it.  Instead of you always wanting to ruin the GOV apartments, why don't you push for more couples apartments, they are the only apartments that will have even the slightest chance of maintaining some sort of realism.

No no no no no no if she got her own apt with her BF don't you know who we will see visiting them and that's the girls from the girls apt and the fake shows continue. I just want the ties with the girls apartments gone and new people new friends and everything. RLC needs to scrap all the apartments and bring in all new people and girls or whoever not tied to each other.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

As a microbiologist who worked in labs for years, about half the time I tried to explain that this whole thing is a myth, people kept arguing with me because of something they've read on social media. Eventually I just gave up.

Edit: Cold temps vs diseases, that is. Some have trouble keeping up with a discussion.

Snap 😉

9 hours ago, corboblanc said:

It's been since the beginning of B4 that I explain that there was a large hidden lounge, this lounge has been transformed into a fitness room. the steps to the right of the front door lead to the garage.😉

Slight exaggeration Corbo...😆

12 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

You'd be surprised to find that they're not all lab techs, if this is what you were pointing out there 😅. A bunch of them become patent lawyers, professors, consultants, writers, executives, etc...

No...just the fact that I worked in a Micro lab for 40 years too...😁

• Like 1

il y a 16 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Lying a mat on the floor hardly transforms it into a fitness room lol...🤣

They should install some exercise machines...Watching the girls working out and sweaty sounds pretty appealing to me...😜

in fact, it was a living room that has been totally transformed. the floor was made of wooden slats, and the large mirror on the wall did not exist.😉

10 hours ago, corboblanc said:

It's been since the beginning of B4 that I explain that there was a large hidden lounge, this lounge has been transformed into a fitness room. the steps to the right of the front door lead to the garage.😉

From replay, the only person who goes to the fitness room during the party is Martina.  This occurs after Gina crashes on the sofa, and Taylor and Holly have gone to Holly's room.  Martina steps briefly outside, then goes back to the elevator and leaves.

Either there is a second entrance to this small bedroom off the fitness room, or there is another hidden room in the villa..  Perhaps when the villa was being repaired, the garage was converted into new rooms.