B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Amalia at the villa , viewership perhaps down and need to send back up 🤨😳😬🙄

I need to quote myself 😂🤣😂🤣 I am predicting the apartments events very easily today , I should also go play lottery 😂🤣😂🤣🥳

There has been a comment also when the birthday party for Taylor was happening , that Megan is all about money and this in a way keeps the excitement of watching as a show it could always happens spontaneously rather than staged as this one today .. but it is just my opinion of course . 

38 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

Isnt it weird that Amalia, who hasnt assisted any party they throw, or any kind of relationship so far, just appeared at B4 almost naked with Megan and Holly? 🧐

but that does not mean that they do not know each other or that they are not in contact
In our time, it is quite easy to do a focus group with all the participants present in the different GOV / COV

just saying 

Even if we have seen most of the girls have sex on camera , Amira , Serafima , Ariana and Amalia are the ones that I would like to see during this stay . And with Olya “ transforming “ during her previous stay , nothing can be impossible concerning Amira , Ariana and Serafima 😉😉