B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Personally, If I was a subscriber, I wouldn't want to see any of the apartments mingling with each other.  I think they should stay separate from each other.  I think what would be best for the viewers is to have more tenants that didn't know the other tenants in the apartments because when they all know each other like all of these tenants do, it takes all the real life out of the equation IMO.  I'm sure when the different Barca apartments/house leave out for the day, a lot of times they are meeting up to see which apartment the next show is going to be in and also they are discussing what they are going to do.  I might be wrong but that's what I believe happens for the most part.

I think they should put the GOV apartments back the way they were and open other apartments for the couples.  That way the viewers that don't like what's happening now will have more couples apartments to watch.  I don't think a lesbian couple such as Piper & Taylor should be sharing an apartment with a heterosexual couple.  They should have their own apartment and since RLC is bound and determined to make B5 a two couple apartment, they should move another heterosexual couple in there.......anyway, just my thoughts on the current structuring of the apartments

This has to be the first time i am actually agreeing with everything you said in this. Spot on!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Amalia looks so sexy in that black dress 👍

I'm sure Amalia is there for a show with Loraine & her guy.  It will happen and tonight is probably the night.  Did anybody see her when she arrived and if so was she carrying an overnight bag with her?

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure Amalia is there for a show with Loraine & her guy.  It will happen and tonight is probably the night.  Did anybody see her when she arrived and if so was she carrying an overnight bag with her?

I think they are having a party at B4.