B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Amy and Ariana seemed to know eachother before joining RLC , it will be interesting to see how Ariana will be without her friend’s company since she was the one hanging around together mostly . 

They probably kept in touch with the phone every day being in different apartments, I think it will always be the same even if Amy has left the project.

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

0903 Amy left B4 with her suitcases after 63 days + 3 days as guest in B1 and B4
Followed by Bogdan

Safe trip home, take care and welcome back

👋🏻😢

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

The best person they should bring as GOV is Masha .. she would just bring this place in complete craziness and fun for all Christmas period . 

They should bring Vanessa for some fun craziness in B4!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Sad at see Amy leave, one of me favs. Gorgeous girl.

I see Holly is wearing Port Vale colours today. 🙂

For me personally, since L&A joined on Tuesday B4 as been an absolute borefest. The dynamic on B4 has been altered too much, for me couples living at B4 as downgraded it's appeal. I hope rlc realise this before it is totally ruined.

Yes, Nelly & Bogdan have fucked up what used to be a good thing with B4!!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

sorry but we are not part of the same world

I'm talking about human behavior made by participants that I can see evolve unlike you

you make a comment about RLC

you can come talk to me when you learn to distinguish between the two

you barely came back to the forum and you are already insulting people who have a different opinion from yours and I have the impression that you will never learn from your mistakes, maybe @StnCld316 is too nice with you and with the sanctions that he puts on you regularly

• Like 3

Just now, moos54 said:

sorry but we are not part of the same world

I'm talking about human behavior made by participants that I can see evolve unlike you

you make a comment about RLC

you can come talk to me when you learn to distinguish between the two

you barely came back to the forum and you are already insulting people who have a different opinion from yours and I have the impression that you will never learn from your mistakes, maybe @StnCld316 is too nice with you and with the sanctions that he puts on you regularly

LOL participants evolving my ass!  The only thing evolving here is RLC wanting to be more and more like VHTV and the miserable bunch that support it!

So, I guess StnCld316 is going to put me in timeout again because I might have said something to hurt another "Liberals" way of thinking or is he going to put me in timeout for defending myself.  Whatever the case may be, leave the goody two shoes alone and punish those of us that speak up on what I thought was an open and adult forum.  Do what you wish StnCld316 but just know this, I'm not the problem here.  What is the problem here is what you are creating by supporting it!!  I just ask one favor and that is for you to contact me before putting me in time out so we can discuss each post I made, and not just put me in time out without me having any chance to state my case...thank you.