B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Megan e Rocco sembrano avere una relazione aperta, penso che Rocco venga a trovarci su richiesta di Megan solo per i soldi. 

I have never heard so many stupid things, don't you think that he probably has a job in Italy and given the quarantine situation in the risk areas in Europe he cannot move? 

• Like 1

I'm sad to see Amy leave.  A lovely young woman, very beautiful and well liked by the other tenants.  I really enjoyed her singing, her workouts in the new fitness room, and also her friendship with Ariana.  I'll miss her.

Farewell Amy, take care, and I hope we see you again someday. ❤️

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I'm sad to see Amy leave.  A lovely young woman, very beautiful and well liked by the other tenants.  I really enjoyed her singing, her workouts in the new fitness room, and also her friendship with Ariana.  I'll miss her.

she is a lovely girl 😍. she always had a smile on her face and she was kind to everyone. ❤️

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Theblacknight04 said:

I have never heard so many stupid things, don't you think that he probably has a job in Italy and given the quarantine situation in the risk areas in Europe he cannot move? 

It has been said that he has a job but traveling isn’t anymore so difficult in Europe , there are rules which are easier to follow with most of them having to do by present a negative PCR test in order to enter EU countries .

I simply say that they are a couple with an obvious open relation and it is up to them what and when to do whatever  they want . 

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

sorry but I find the reasoning very bad compared to Loraine and Anthony, but that remains my opinion

they still took more than 36 hours after their name was visible on the site for them to do anything sexual

we know that girls watch a lot of things concerning them and Loraine is no exception

Since their name was added, she sang in the fitness room, they played sports, they ate in the kitchen and they even took a nap in their room before going out for a party with the girls from B2

they had all the leisure and time to "perform" throughout this long period to "justify" their return to the project.

Whatever is the case , I think we both agree that they had a very nice sexual “ encounter “ which was very nice to watch 😉

• Like 1

Sad at see Amy leave, one of me favs. Gorgeous girl.

I see Holly is wearing Port Vale colours today. 🙂

For me personally, since L&A joined on Tuesday B4 as been an absolute borefest. The dynamic on B4 has been altered too much, for me couples living at B4 as downgraded it's appeal. I hope rlc realise this before it is totally ruined.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Amy and Ariana seemed to know eachother before joining RLC , it will be interesting to see how Ariana will be without her friend’s company since she was the one hanging around together mostly .