Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Mate, I disagree with this comment as with all employment we get judged by PDR's 

Performance and Development Review, also known as PDR, is an process which provides all staff with the valuable opportunity to reflect on their performance, potential and development needs.

While they are getting paid for living in the apartment they quite right get judged. This is normal employment conditions.

If the outside life is impacting on their employment they quite righty should be judged on this is my view. 

I have no idea if there friends or partners know what they do for a living but if they don't you can see a train wreck coming if they find out before they tell them the truth about them being sex workers employees.

I do fear for Malia / Leora and there could sadly be a lot of tears in the future for the girls if their friends take it badly.

Dear Aussie , I just say that they are hiding the truth because of GAG-HER translations ( he has said that BFs have no idea )  , other than this , I have no idea . I do believe that this is why there are such love or hate back and forth posts here , viewers are tired to watch this in my opinion . By judging them , I mean that whoever they meet , no matter what , no others than themselves and for one million percent without no one telling them to do so , have put these people in their lives and by giving them characterizations as “ lover boys “ , “ pussy boys “ “ douchebags “ and I don’t know what more it has been written here , I personally don’t find it right . It is their absolute choice , like , will , desire to spend their time with these people and if they didn’t want  , they would have simply stop ages ago . 

Other than that , always happy to engage in a nice chat with you 😌😇

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pepe said:

Mr ego, you're almost as funny as wet fart 🤣

Look at your avatar, then let's talk about ego's shall we your highness.

And as for the " wet fart " you certainly would be an expert on that...You are so full of shit !!

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Look at your avatar, then let's talk about ego's shall we your highness.

And as for the " wet fart " you certainly would be an expert on that...You are so full of shit !!

Nice one jimbo they do smell a bit anyway I always thought you two were buddies or is this a lovers tiff

13 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Here speaks an expert. 

If you knew half as much as you boast to people you know, it would still be twice as much as you really know......You’re confused! You used to know things, now you know no more than anyone else..So stop pretending....

Now I will allow you to massage your ego some more on your own, I will say no more on the matter..😹

• Haha 1