Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I do fear for Malia / Leora and there could sadly be a lot of tears in the future for the girls if their friends take it badly.

This is the one part of importance. Taking into account what i know.

For one of the girls, yes i think it would be like that (Possibly but likely).

For the other - NO. Why? Because someone else involved is besotted, and weak. Therefore i truly believe it would be accepted, if it meant keeping her in his life. A case of "Take It Or Leave It Boy". And he'd take it. He'd have no option. Only going to be one winner there, and you know who that would be. And it's not even as simple of what they do for a 'living', it's much more complex than that.

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Look at your avatar, then let's talk about ego's shall we your highness.

And as for the " wet fart " you certainly would be an expert on that...You are so full of shit !!

I'm full of you? 

• Haha 1

il y a une heure, jimbo4 a dit:

Regardez votre avatar, puis parlons de l'ego, allons-nous, votre altesse.

Et quant au "pet mouillé" vous seriez certainement un expert en la matière ... Vous êtes tellement plein de merde !!

c 'est sur  que tu n'es pas un expert en littérature relit  Cyrano de Bergerac (Rostand) .... on peut se moquer en ayant du verbe de la grandeur d'esprit .... je le répète tu es un mendiant  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, moreau said:

c ' est  sur c'est que tu n'es pas un expert en littérature relit  Cyrano de Bergerac (Rostand) .... on peut se moquer en ayant du verbe de la grandeur d'esprit .... je le répète tu es un mendiant  

However you equate that play with me is flattering as opposed to insulting...Thanks for your kind thoughts..I knew deep down you had an affection for me but were too bashful to admit it.....Love you deeply ! 🤣

• Haha 1