Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

And since I am ready to take a lot and lot of heat from the following comment , this is what I say ; 

A guy repeatedly has been inside the apartment , long life friend from both of the girls , he has been seen invited to drink , eat and sleep on the couch . Unfortunately he has been judged negatively and characterized with not of the best comments . How difficult would have been then for the girls today to invite any friends and simply enjoy with them as they were seemed to do ? The couch for them to sleep it’s always there , how difficult is for the girls to accept that this is their life and let their friends to be introduced at the place they live ? Snacks , alcohol , smiles and good atmosphere , how more difficult than all of the other apartment is for this one to act normally ? 

I only say it isn’t happening because any of the friends don’t want to be seen on camera . And I accept ... but , all of them ? No one wants to visit the girls that they hang out for more than a year Leora’s friends and around a year for any connections that Malia has done ? All the apartments ( except E&P ) has people walking in , friends , relatives , what was different for any of the others not hiding them ? Telling the truth and just acting as any other house , ultimately made lots of guests to come and visit again and again . This apartment not only is a hidden fortress but it is happening the worse thing of them all . Again with the help of GAG-HER translations and not making my own truth and conclusion / speculation , the girls have said to no one what they do , at least to people of their main  interest . As long  then that they don’t embrace a normal way of living since the life they have is part of their working world , the weird things happening , the misunderstandings and tensions with messages and phonecalls will grow and grow . 

Of course , their content providing pleasure whenever they are in the mood and they feel to ,will always be there to calm down all of the possible heat that long time fans and dedicated fan base develops . For all of the other normal L&M fans that categorize this apartment as one more out of the ten , the heat and negativity in the comments will grow more and more . Inevitable . 

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And since I am ready to take a lot and lot of heat from the following comment , this is what I say ; 

A guy repeatedly has been inside the apartment , long life friend from both of the girls , he has been seen invited to drink , eat and sleep on the couch . Unfortunately he has been judged negatively and characterized with not of the best comments . How difficult would have been then for the girls today to invite any friends and simply enjoy with them as they were seemed to do ? The couch for them to sleep it’s always there , how difficult is for the girls to accept that this is their life and let their friends to be introduced at the place they live ? Snacks , alcohol , smiles and good atmosphere , how more difficult than all of the other apartment is for this one to act normally ? 

I only say it isn’t happening because any of the friends don’t want to be seen on camera . And I accept ... but , all of them ? No one wants to visit the girls that they hang out for more than a year Leora’s friends and around a year for any connections that Malia has done ? All the apartments ( except E&P ) has people walking in , friends , relatives , what was different for any of the others not hiding them ? Telling the truth and just acting as any other house , ultimately made lots of guests to come and visit again and again . This apartment not only is a hidden fortress but it is happening the worse thing of them all . Again with the help of GAG-HER translations and not making my own truth and conclusion / speculation , the girls have said to no one what they do , at least to people of their main  interest . As long  then that they don’t embrace a normal way of living since the life they have is part of their working world , the weird things happening , the misunderstandings and tensions with messages and phonecalls will grow and grow . 

Of course , their content providing pleasure whenever they are in the mood and they feel to ,will always be there to calm down all of the possible heat that long time fans and dedicated fan base develops . For all of the other normal L&M fans that categorize this apartment as one more out of the ten , the heat and negativity in the comments will grow more and more . Inevitable . 

I think we have not seen any of Leora's or malia's friends in the apartment is because they have not been invited. It has been said their boyfriends and other friends do no know what they do for a living, and keeping them out of the apartment also avoids any awkward questions that may come up about why the apartment is full of cameras. I don't think that is a conversation the girls want to have.

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I think we have not seen any of Leora's or malia's friends in the apartment is because they have not been invited. It has been said their boyfriends and other friends do no know what they do for a living, and keeping them out of the apartment also avoids any awkward questions that may come up about why the apartment is full of cameras. I don't think that is a conversation the girls want to have.

They've made their decisions on this aspect as it suits them, and i support it.

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

They've made their decisions on this aspect as it suits them, and i support it.

I am not questioning their decision, just commenting on why people have not been in their apartment.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I am not questioning their decision, just commenting on why people have not been in their apartment.

I know you're not Jet, not at all, i am just saying from what you said, it sums it up, therefore all that works for them and suits them. Which is how it should be for the girls. That's why i said i support it, i know you do too. That is their own decision and should be.

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

I know you're not Jet, not at all, i am just saying from what you said, it sums it up, therefore all that works for them and suits them. Which is how it should be for the girls. That's why i said i support it, i know you do too.

Yes I do, but I do have one concern, as we know they have one life in the apartment for the viewers and a private life outside the apartment for boyfriends and other friends, but they keep the life they have in the apartment hidden from friends they have outside the apartment. I Think that is something you can only do for so long before people start asking why they can never come to their apartment.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Yes I do, but I do have one concern, as we know they have one life in the apartment for the viewers and a private life outside the apartment for boyfriends and other friends, but they keep the life they have in the apartment hidden from friends they have outside the apartment. I Think that is something you can only do for so long before people start asking why they can never come to their apartment.

Well that is one question nobody here can answer. And no matter how much it's talked about, that is something not a single one of us can ever know about isn't it. We have no idea what has been said and why. But as i say, whatever works for them, then we support. And i'm sure a lot of thought has gone into things. They are not going to change things to suit others, just like we wouldn't. And that's how it should be in life. And i'm sure she and Malia know most of us back them.

23 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well that is one question nobody here can answer. And no matter how much it's talked about, that is something not a single one of us can ever know about isn't it. We have no idea what has been said and why. But as i say, whatever works for them, then we support. And i'm sure a lot of thought has gone into things. They are not going to change things to suit others, just like we wouldn't. And that's how it should be in life. And i'm sure she and Malia know most of us back them.

As always we need the guys whom speak Russian to help us know.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I have always supported both girls, but when I see them doing something wrong or questionable I will comment on it. Tonight was a perfect example Malia going out after curfew, and it's not the first time she has done that, it' as if the rules don't apply to them. So I will always support the girls I don't always support the things they do, and I think that is fair.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

As always we need the guys whom speak Russian to help us know.

Ah but there are things they don't mention, that's what i mean. There will be things that no one ever hears, for clear reasons. That's why she has private calls outside. Personal stuff. They're not dumb, there will be things no one has been privy too. If nothing is ever said, then it's never heard. Doesn't matter how fluent someone is, if it's never said! 😆

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I have always supported both girls, but when I see them doing something wrong or questionable I will comment on it. Tonight was a perfect example Malia going out after curfew, and it's not the first time she has done that, it' as if the rules don't apply to them. So I will always support the girls I don't always support the things they do, and I think that is fair.

Oh that's different though isn't it. Yes, doing silly things like this, we can indeed say WTF? So despite all the support and care and love we offer, no one - And i will always say this - Is infallible, and even Leora can do silly things at times. So if we see it, then yes, say "What are you doing at all!"