Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Zoals beloofd, hier is het scenario van deze week ... vanavond (of overdag) zal Leora hoogstwaarschijnlijk een waarderingsshow geven voor haar fans en ons "een gelukkig 2021" wensen op haar eigen speciale manier en zoals alleen zij weet 😌 😇 naast haar waardering voor “toestaan“haar om weg te zijn voor 3 dagen .. tijdens de week, zal de meisjes een nieuwe truc te voegen in hun synchro agenda, opnieuw als een waardering en maken voor hun afwezigheid. als ik moest wedden, zou ik zeggen dat ze optreden met de dildo's en dat ze af en toe de bating sappen zullen likken / proeven .. zo niet, nou, dan kan ik tenminste niet denken dat ze niets nieuws aan hun synchro repertoire. Dag of dagen van de show (s), misschien de goede vriend@Brokk! kan voorspellen, is hij meestal nauwkeurig  😊 😉 😇

Wees alsjeblieft zacht met je glimlach en verwarde emoji's  , het wordt "Leora's en Malia's waarderingsweek" voor haar fanbase 😌 😇

Wij noemen dat herhalingen van de afgelopen weken.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

I wonder how long this app. will still exist?

Please, do not " wander "too far. You may get lost !!  😉

Probably as long as the building is still standing. Would be my guess !

Regarding tenancy, as long as Leora wishes to be part of RLC. 

That sir, we will leave up to " Father Time " to give us the most accurate answer !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Well , I couldn’t hide and not comment on my speculation , the first part of my comment appears to have been wrong ( since it is past midnight in Prague and whatever happens , the first part of the scenario was supposed to be happening on Sunday ) , therefore I admit that I have been mistaken and Leora didn’t provide the “ Hello all and happy 2021 “ appreciation show . To be honest , it seems to be better this way , since , if she had progressed with anything , it would have been so easily predictable and for this reason I am glad that the too obvious happening in my mind , never happened . On the other hand , I think the majority would have liked to see something . 

I say then that good friend Pepe was right ( at least the first part of the scenario as I said ) and we will be waiting to see what happens in the following Russian Christmas week and if anything occurs around Wednesday / Thursday . 

To add the speculation inside the speculation 😂🤣 , i believe she left the place in which she was happy and enjoying her days , only to come back at an apartment that she obviously isn’t  making her happy , getting the feeling of loneliness and with the thoughts of what’s next “ flooding “ her mind ... Ahh , I forgot , she also came back to phone Paul .. Or... she is tired and not in the mood , which is the most realistic explanation and she isn’t a sex machine or instrument to just push a button and have a performance . 

With all that being said , will be back on this topic and comment accordingly . Last but not least , once again please be gentle with your smile and confused emojis 😂🤣 😐

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , I couldn’t hide and not comment on my speculation , the first part of my comment appears to have been wrong ( since it is past midnight in Prague and whatever happens , the first part of the scenario was supposed to be happening on Sunday ) , therefore I admit that I have been mistaken and Leora didn’t provide the “ Hello all and happy 2021 “ appreciation show . To be honest , it seems to be better this way , since , if she had progressed with anything , it would have been so easily predictable and for this reason I am glad that the too obvious happening in my mind , never happened . On the other hand , I think the majority would have liked to see something . 

I say then that good friend Pepe was right ( at least the first part of the scenario as I said ) and we will be waiting to see what happens in the following Russian Christmas week and if anything occurs around Wednesday / Thursday . 

To add the speculation inside the speculation 😂🤣 , i believe she left the place in which she was happy and enjoying her days , only to come back at an apartment that she obviously isn’t  making her happy , getting the feeling of loneliness and with the thoughts of what’s next “ flooding “ her mind ... Ahh , I forgot , she also came back to phone Paul .. Or... she is tired and not in the mood , which is the most realistic explanation and she isn’t a sex machine or instrument to just push a button and have a performance . 

With all that being said , will be back on this topic and comment accordingly . Last but not least , once again please be gentle with your smile and confused emojis 😂🤣 😐

She's tired and did not sleep much while she was away. She's not really comfortable there, but continues to go. Go figure. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, Pepe said:

She's tired and did not sleep much while she was away. She's not really comfortable there, but continues to go. Go figure. 

Don't get me started!! Guess who she's just phoned and sounded like a lovesick adolescent mush with, after being apart for all of 4 hours, despite spending the last 72 together?

3 weeks ago, she'd decided enough was enough, finally after all the heartache and headaches. Now, he miraculously is the greatest person she has ever met, The Ideal Man, and has basically lived with him for the last 3 days and nights.

Go frigging figure indeed!!!! What an absolute mess.

8 minutes ago, Pepe said:

How do you know all this info ? 

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

How do you know all this info ? 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems that there are people who speak with Leora then ? Then why having the speculation thread if facts are known already ?

Ding, ding, ding exactly. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Hmm ... I thought tenants didn’t have relation with users ... if this happens , can i ask why the info isn’t shared so the rest of us who have no idea to make conclusions by ourselves in a fair way ? Or is this bad ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1