Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #2

I see food on the table. Some guests visiting ?? . This girl goes to School, play games with Ken, keep him sexually satisfied, prepares food for all and yea she finishes her paintings as well. She deserves someone so much better. I hope at least in her life after VH, she meets someone who genuinely understands her worth.

2 hours ago, Parxx said:

Well, to each his own. Good for you that you like Barbie/Ken doing painting/cooking naked/topless.Regarding not commenting on apts which I don’t like, its upto me what I do. We don’t all have to follow your rulebook

who said you have to follow my rulebook ? you can do whatever you like. I can't care less. 

16 minutes ago, Parxx said:

I see food on the table. Some guests visiting ?? . This girl goes to School, play games with Ken, keep him sexually satisfied, prepares food for all and yea she finishes her paintings as well. She deserves someone so much better. I hope at least in her life after VH, she meets someone who genuinely understands her worth.

You are so tacky. You, Sonnenhoch and budda. All very, very tacky. Nothing better to do than wage a campaign of hate against a college kid. Pretty pathetic. Pages and pages of grown men bitching like little girls. Sad. It's not funny, it's not tongue in cheek, it's not even clever. Just sad and pathetic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Albion said:

You are so tacky. You, Sonnenhoch and budda. All very, very tacky. Nothing better to do than wage a campaign of hate against a college kid. Pretty pathetic. Pages and pages of grown men bitching like little girls. Sad. It's not funny, it's not tongue in cheek, it's not even clever. Just sad and pathetic. 

I don’t like what he does and say it. Have said the same for Still, have done the same for Katrin. So do we have to restrict this page to pages only so that you don’t get offended ? If you don’t like our comments vent your frustration like you did or just ignore it. 

Just now, Parxx said:

I don’t like what he does and say it. Have said the same for Still, have done the same for Katrin. So do we have to restrict this page to pages only so that you don’t get offended ? If you don’t like our comments vent your frustration like you did or just ignore it. 

And Btw in that comment, Barbie was the protagonist and not Ken. Saw her get up really early, cook a whole load of food and saw her comment of finishing her painting. But I guess I can’t really control people’s thinking.

4 minutes ago, Parxx said:

And Btw in that comment, Barbie was the protagonist and not Ken. Saw her get up really early, cook a whole load of food and saw her comment of finishing her painting. But I guess I can’t really control people’s thinking.

Find it so funny that almost every girl in most apartments recently seem to have suddenly been transformed into experienced artists?? :biggrin: Must be something in the water over there i reckon or shops selling a special offer of painting by numbers kits. :biggrin:

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Albion said:

I don't put Budda in the same category as the rest of them, he sometime complains but his heart is in the right place. The other ones are just some  jealous, old men who get off from leaving hateful comments. best thing is to not pay any attention to them. 

• Like 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

I don't put Budda in the same category as the rest of them, he sometime complains but his heart is in the right place. The other ones are just some  jealous, old men who get off from leaving hateful comments. best thing is to not pay any attention to them. 

Yea, you are the only one here with a golden heart.

• Haha 2