Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #2

In the last 2 weeks Ken has always slept and played video games.
He finally had sex. Sex ?? This isn't sex: he just got a quick blow job, in the dark, and didn't bother - as always - about Barbie.
I don't understand why VH doesn't throw him out of the project.

BARBIE.thumb.jpg.123ed21921d0dee216db94268ecb9250.jpg

BARBIE1.thumb.jpg.e63d64af29f7bdcca5ea211cb8e4563e.jpg

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, budda said:

In the last 2 weeks Ken has always slept and played video games.
He finally had sex. Sex ?? This isn't sex: he just got a quick blow job, in the dark, and didn't bother - as always - about Barbie.
I don't understand why VH doesn't throw him out of the project.

VH doesn't throw anyone out. they only have to leave the project when they are not making enough money to cover their costs ( Rent, food and etc ). I think at the moment they are getting enough views, despite Ken's inactivity. 

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

VH doesn't throw anyone out. they only have to leave the project when they are not making enough money to cover their costs ( Rent, food and etc ). I think at the moment they are getting enough views, despite Ken's inactivity. 

Seeing how much people talk about them here. (I like them but I don't really get why they get so much attention) I assume they must be one of the most watched places on the site...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seeing how much people talk about them here. (I like them but I don't really get why they get so much attention) I assume they must be one of the most watched places on the site...

Yes, they are often on top view bar. I can't speak for other people as why they like them or not, I personally like to watch them because of Barbie and the beautiful guest girls who are visiting them on regular basis. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Yes, they are often on top view bar. I can't speak for other people as why they like them or not, I personally like to watch them because of Barbie and the beautiful guest girls who are visiting them on regular basis. 

With all its faults, this apartment has more activities than other recently opened apartments. I am not sure if there is any other apt online now where so many guest girls visit. I guess the fact that people knew Ken to be a lazy kid from before who is addicted to his phone and gaming and the fact that he haven’t put any effort in changing is attracting all the venom. I personally don’t like him at all and find him unwatchable but do follow the apt whenever guest girls visit. One thing I will give him is that the guests feels at home at his apt and he gets the credit to make his apt so hospitable to guests. But I do feel that this apt is too dependent on Connor. If he stops bringing in the guest girls, not sure how long this apt will get the top views.

Barbie and Ken's apartment can currently only survive through guests. Guests ensure more activity and better business.

Without guests, the apartment would only be a ghost apartment.

The sex life of Barbie and Ken could be much more varied. So far, you've always had simple sex.

53 minutes ago, Parxx said:

With all its faults, this apartment has more activities than other recently opened apartments. I am not sure if there is any other apt online now where so many guest girls visit. I guess the fact that people knew Ken to be a lazy kid from before who is addicted to his phone and gaming and the fact that he haven’t put any effort in changing is attracting all the venom. I personally don’t like him at all and find him unwatchable but do follow the apt whenever guest girls visit. One thing I will give him is that the guests feels at home at his apt and he gets the credit to make his apt so hospitable to guests. But I do feel that this apt is too dependent on Connor. If he stops bringing in the guest girls, not sure how long this apt will get the top views.

For me the main attraction of this apartment is Barbie, and the guest girls are bonus 😜  TBH I don't really care much about Ken and what he does with his time ( no offense to Ken ) I am as much interested in him as I am in a piece of furniture in that apartment 😀  

Currently, I just enjoy watching 6 apartments out of 40 and Ken & Barbie's place is one of them. I only watch any of them when there is something interesting going on. so I do not care, if they are sleeping 18 hours a day, or they are playing video games all the time. If they are doing any of that my attention will be on other places that I like. (so, it's their loss not mine) 

I prefer watching Barbie painting or doing stuff naked  than for instance watching Jakar having an orgy with his old and overweight friends, or Milly having a gang bang. If I don't like an apartment and its residents I just simply don't watch them, and don't comment on their topic.

To me Connor and Dylan are interesting Characters,  and it's good that they are there to play with the girls as Ken shows zero interest in any of them lol but so far they have not been too successful with the ladies 😀   

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sonnenhoch said:

Barbie and Ken's apartment can currently only survive through guests. Guests ensure more activity and better business.

Unless the tenants are their own managers, this is true for literally every apartment that's ever been on this site. You can't name a single apartment that has "survived" without having guests (with the exception of Candy and Jack: really not sure how or why they are still here but with only 5 pages for the entire year, it's obvious nobody here watches them). No matter how much you like a couple, it is inevitable that you will get bored of seeing the same things they do day in and day out without any sort of social aspect to them. The difference that seperates one couple from another is that some couples like Jennifer/Bradley and Henry/Mira are adventurous and like to participate and others like Alison/Roger do nothing and rely on others to "do the work" for them.

Even on RLC where tenants get significantly more money, the ones without guests get way more traffic than the ones that don't.

Wonder why Connor made no advancement with my little angel blonde ?
don’t think she belongs to anybody,hung out with stiff and had sex with still

shes beautiful! And nothing happened with Camille either, weird! 

I do think  gonna call her Angel for now will hook up soon!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Couldn't agree more, they are always in the top 3 cams even when they are just playing games. I only watch this apartment when Connor and Dylan are there with the cute guest girls. That's the only time anything exciting happens.

well I'm not one to dump on ken but I've just seen him fold a blanket and my OCD kicked in. How can anyone not know how to fold a blanket? Corners to corners in half each fold. it's like the simplest thing ever. I'm having breathing difficulties from the way he just casually threw the thing into a bundle. Someone open a window, I need air. Do parents not teach their kids anything these days?

bazinga GIF

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

For me the main attraction of this apartment is Barbie, and the guest girls are bonus 😜  TBH I don't really care much about Ken and what he does with his time ( no offense to Ken ) I am as much interested in him as I am in a piece of furniture in that apartment 😀  

Currently, I just enjoy watching 6 apartments out of 40 and Ken & Barbie's place is one of them. I only watch any of them when there is something interesting going on. so I do not care, if they are sleeping 18 hours a day, or they are playing video games all the time. If they are doing any of that my attention will be on other places that I like. (so, it's their loss not mine) 

I prefer watching Barbie painting or doing stuff naked  than for instance watching Jakar having an orgy with his old and overweight friends, or Milly having a gang bang. If I don't like an apartment and its residents I just simply don't watch them, and don't comment on their topic.

To me Connor and Dylan are interesting Characters,  and it's good that they are there to play with the girls as Ken shows zero interest in any of them lol but so far they have not been too successful with the ladies 😀   

Well, to each his own. Good for you that you like Barbie/Ken doing painting/cooking naked/topless.Regarding not commenting on apts which I don’t like, its upto me what I do. We don’t all have to follow your rulebook

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1