B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

Watching Sera she seems to have an OCD, can't blame her in today's climate. But she is a beautiful girl with a pair of bazookas. A couple of ticks in any man's book. 🙂 

She's a teaser and she shouldn't even be there. She is an oddball in B1.

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Ya, so you can see Sera do her half hidden fake bate.🙄

it is so hard to even fathom why she would come back ??? and I use the word come loosely.... money?, so many opportunities for her to have fun with the girls tonight  and just stays away....  and your words of a half hidden (half hearted) fake and Bate ... I still like her body, her teasing and lingerie ...and if I had RLC I would think the shower/bath would be sexciting ? can't get it.... and all the girls at this time seem to be holding back on the open nudity.... as weird as Kylie and Viola were they were leaders in the shows and random nudity ..... Kitty used to be a blast but the haters ruined that for us this tour of duty ....  Linda seems my fave for random, and regular  nudity and exciting body..... 

5 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

it is so hard to even fathom why she would come back ??? and I use the word come loosely.... money?, so many opportunities for her to have fun with the girls tonight  and just stays away....  and your words of a half hidden (half hearted) fake and Bate ... I still like her body, her teasing and lingerie ...and if I had RLC I would think the shower/bath would be sexciting ? can't get it.... and all the girls at this time seem to be holding back on the open nudity.... as weird as Kylie and Viola were they were leaders in the shows and random nudity ..... Kitty used to be a blast but the haters ruined that for us this tour of duty ....  Linda seems my fave for random, and regular  nudity and exciting body..... 

there is a lot of nudity on RLC. all the girls are nude most of the times. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

stavo dicendo da B1, ho visto che è in B4 e il mese prossimo è a casa mia

Si scusa, avevo capito che ti riferissi al fatto che nessuno ha menzionto che fosse uscita di casa, ed ho sbagliato argomento 😏 quando viene a casa tua chiamami 😂