B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

22 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I don't know what happened to Ariana. Ever since Sera's do nothing friend came there she seems different. 🤥

I agree that something is different the last days , I would definitely say that she doesn’t look the same happy and smiley as we are used to her . But then , everyone can have his/her ups and downs . 

20 hours ago, wooders78 said:

does the newbie spend anytime in the apartment, apart from sleeping

That’s the problem of tenants who have already apartments in Barcelona. I think it takes them some time before feeling let’s say comfortable inside their working place environment / apartment . And this girl so far , the only thing she has done in an extended level , is to exercise herself many times during the day . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That’s the problem of tenants who have already apartments in Barcelona. I think it takes them some time before feeling let’s say comfortable inside their working place environment / apartment . And this girl so far , the only thing she has done in an extended level , is to exercise herself many times during the day . 

How do you know she has an apartment in Barca??

Il y a 2 heures, menouscope2015 a dit :

I really think Ariana should move to B4 and leave the 2 nothing girls alone... She will never have fun with those two... Please RLC move Ariana!!! 

I kind of agree with you, I think Ariana would be fine in the big house.

I think Holly and Megan would like her and she would like them.

• Like 1

Il y a 14 heures, corvette84 a dit :

But Ariana has done 46 real bates while Serafima has done zero.😏

You can repeat this nth time and half the paying audience will somehow think this Serafima is some kind of a goddess.

The rules of the game is simply, provide sexual content and this Serafima provide none.

BIG FUCKING ZERO

season 10 episode 22 GIF

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

It has been mentioned by another member that she is living / residing in Barcelona 

but that doesn't necessarily mean she has another apartment in Barcelona
She could very well have left her old accommodation to join B1
This is also what happened for Gina

Have you noticed how many and basically only thing Radislava eats are tomatoes?  Have never heard that type of diet before.  However, if that was me my gut would be on fire from all that acid and would be shitting through a screen door.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

but that doesn't necessarily mean she has another apartment in Barcelona
She could very well have left her old accommodation to join B1
This is also what happened for Gina

Most probably this is what happened , it could simply be that she even rents her apartment that she was staying in Barcelona , making an income both from this and her participation at RLC . On the other hand , I strongly believe that the girls who live in Barcelona have more of settled lives there when they aren’t working for RLC , if you see their clothes and shoes and generally all things they have in the apartments , I think that they have friends or places for all of their belongings . In any case , it is kind of complicated to say what is really happening with most of the tenants ( if not all ) now living in Barcelona ( or. Spain ) and having a life there than no actually guests coming from Russia / Ukraine