B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

Noldus

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Sera on the phone in the bedroom getting instructions and does not look happy.  Now "negotiating" with RLC central command and setting her limits...lol

Or maybe bringing Radislava there as well 

If Serafima ever decides to become more “ entertainment active “ , most of the girls will see her “ dust “ , I think her sexuality is incredible but she has decided to expose only what makes her feel more comfortable and we need to accept and respect .. I guess 😬🙄

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can you expand on that DD...I'm not watching B5

Claire ( a bit drank I think ) was complaining that she wishes and she thought that they would do more things together ( gatherings mainly in the villa or even at other apartments with as many as possible ) but Megan has the jacuzzi and she doesn’t want that is used by everyone. 

Then Carlos was trying in a way to calm her down by saying “ where are we now “ , like “ hey , this is where we are now and we live with that “ ... 

Due to bad sound , couldn’t catch all , this was between Taylor and Claire in the beginning the talk and then she was trying to explain to Carlos .

I don’t know if my conclusion is right , but Claire seems really to want to have fun and do whatever for as long as she stays with RLC ( i don’t know if they explained her things with more money and staff ) and in my eyes , I think she was expecting things differently than what currently is . I also think that their first “ audition “ with Amalia and the others have caused them “trouble“ in the meaning of how many of the other Barcelona tenants see them . 

Last but not least , I will take them for sure as a strange couple , it is like they found two people , explained them what it is the RLC idea in Barcelona , they gave them the keys of an apartment and told them “ the more you do , the more money you get “ ..

Somehow , someway , it feels that they don’t fit in the idea they have in the Barcelona concept but hey , that’s my own humble opinion 😌☺️

• Like 1