B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Time will solve all questions

This is under the assumption that Gina would even move here. I'm still not convinced that she is.

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh he has fucked way more than holly,the last time he fucked one of ginas roomates she she freaked out and she has been going out of her way to keep him away from the the other girls as much as she can would like to see how that would work if she moves into B4

I know he has fucked a bunch of them. I only spoke about Holly because she's there now in B4.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

she might have passed the jealousy phase now. we just have to wait and see how it plays out. 

I honestly doubt that Gina would be open for something like that. However, I see this as positive, as jealousy is a strong sign of real life with real emotions.  

Make RLC real again. 😀

In general, I think, we should not rule anything out with Gina either. I estimate Gina so that she is a girl who wants to have fun and for that she also pushes her boundaries.As long as it is not a show, but something the residents want for themself, i think it would be fine.

At the same time I think we should not have any false expectations. Maybe Gina is not even moving into B4.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

On what planet has any recent or past male/female party been "adventurous"? 

no matter what happens you would not enjoy watching a party that includes guys,  and you are not going to agree with me even if I provide you some examples  😃. that's why I said they need to keep some GOV places as it is, so that viewers like yourself who don't like to see guys around can still enjoy watching them. 

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I wouldn't bet on it, I think there is more chance that Gina will be away to join him than he will come into the house

like I said if she was to move in to B4, it only makes sense if Curly moves in with her. Otherwise, it be hard to justify the move IMO. And if he is living there, then the dynamic would be totally different than when he is just a visitor and a lot of unexpected can happen. 

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

no matter what happens you would not enjoy watching a party that includes guys,  and you are not going to agree with me even if I provide you some examples  😃. that's why I said they need to keep some GOV places as it is, so that viewers like yourself who don't like to see guys around can still enjoy watching them. 

I don't think that RLC should worry about people like @maxfactor.

Just take a look at his profile picture and you can tell that something has gone seriously wrong with him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't think that RLC should worry about people like @maxfactor.

Just take a look at his profile picture and you can tell that something has gone seriously wrong with him.

It's not just him. there are many of them who don't like to look at guys or dicks as they put it (bad personal experience ? lol ). so RLC  can't just ignore them ( however I believe they are in minority). 

• Like 2

Just now, ze81 said:

If Gina is moving to b4 she should get the big bedroom,dont understand why Megan always have the best bedroom(seen all of her already to death).

I guess it is planned that her BF will visiting her during the holidays. Otherwise it would be really strange.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If Gina is moving to b4 she should get the big bedroom,dont understand why Megan always have the best bedroom(seen all of her already to death).

Megan would probably throw her toys out of the pram if she didn't. It's ideal for her to stage her shows, with the bathroom, plus I'm sure the plan was for Rocco to make an appearance before Covid scuppered that...

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

like I said if she was to move in to B4, it only makes sense if Curly moves in with her. Otherwise, it be hard to justify the move IMO. And if he is living there, then the dynamic would be totally different than when he is just a visitor and a lot of unexpected can happen. 

it is easily justifiable to make Gina move at B4 even though I think Ariana would have more of a place compared to the girls who live there

at the moment Gina has been in the project since April so I think her time was limited but we can also see how difficult it is for rlc to find replacements, we have proof of this with the departures of Elmira and Amy

It should also be taken into account that all girls are not necessarily comfortable sharing an apartment or a house with couples. So I think they preferred to keep Gina because nothing bothers her and it's even a godsend for her but I don't think Cesar is part of that otherwise we would have him more often at B1, he has his own life to manage

• Like 2