B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

5 hours ago, Ebonyvoyeur said:

I'm a newbie so this is the first I've seen on Lorraine and Anthony. They're getting passionate right now

Hello! Welcome to our little community!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know if Anthony is actually terrible at bed , somehow this couple doesn’t bring in my eyes that they have passion for their sex , it happens just because it needs to happen , either because they are a couple or it is RLC , but they don’t have for example the connection like Bogdan and Nelly to refer to the same apartment . Maybe they just took this job for a variety of reasons and aren’t there with their mind to enjoy . But maybe I am completely wrong , it is just how it comes out to me for all the time that they have been here and as long as I have watched them . 

They are simply not very passionate people, and that's exactly why I weren't at all optimistic about their return.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I've heard that his laugh is as fake as he is and I've also heard that he is a predator.  What are your thoughts on that?  I can't wait to read the reply!!

I will judge only recent events , while alone with Loraine he is doing fine , yesterday when he needed to “ perform “ with another woman in the room he couldn’t .. Stress ? Uncomfortable ? Not liking the idea ? Nobody knows than him ... but .. when he got a bit “ rougher “ with Amalia by touching her hair and becoming instantly irritated , he finished within 2 minutes time .. I just think that Loraine is orchestrating the things happening and he is “ learning “ 😂🤣 Other than that , he looks a cool guy , I still prefer Bogdan 😁

Please no more couples at B4. It's already a borefest with 2 couples as it is. Get B4 back to girls only with bf visits. Nice one B&N for fixing B4 when it wasn't broken. Absolute madness what's happening now at B4 imo. 😞

Some people blame B4 'shows' for the decline in subscriptions, maybe it's because rlc have not replaced the russian apartments and most of those were couples apartments. Come on rlc fix what needs fixing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

No, they should stay in the house. Best would be, to find more couples.

Couples without their original friends and life can’t work at COV .. only if they cast couples from Barcelona ( Spanish for me personally ) or at least Russian language speaking who live there since many years and have made a respected social circle . 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Couples without their original friends and life can’t work at COV .. only if they cast couples from Barcelona ( Spanish for me personally ) or at least Russian language speaking who live there since many years and have made a respected social circle . 

even when couples are at their home country ( take E&P or K&S for example ). they have very little social contact, as there are very few people who'd be comfortable enough to appear on cam and perform sexually. that's why the couple apartments gets boring in no time. and that's why it's a good idea to have a mix of couples and single girls/boys in a place like B4. because when everyone in the mix are there for the same reason ( having fun on a paid vacation ) so many interesting things can happen, new relationships can be formed, people can start having new experiences, and so on. 

Of course it's important that they cast the right participants, people who are attractive, have interesting characters, and are sociable. I agree with Alladino that they must not cast girls who are in a long distance relationship for a GOV/COV place, as they will be out of place. 

I am not against GOV concept, but in reality when you have straight girls only in an apartment the only entertainment that they can provide is masturbatin, rubbing each other and do fake lesbian shows, which gets boring very very fast. 

I think the best would be to keep at least two of the GOV places, and let girls like Milena, Amira, Monica, Serafima, Elmira and etc stay in those apartments, and then fully convert B4, B5 and maybe the former Carla and Yanai apartment into GOV/COV places. so viewers who hate watching guys can enjoy viewing B1, B2 , ( and maybe a B3 ? ), and people who like to watch parties and more adventurous happenings can enjoy the B4,B5, and lets call it B6 lol. IMO that'd be a winning combination for RLC. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, bluewinner said:

even when couples are at their home country ( take E&P or K&S for example ). they have very little social contact, as there are very few people who'd be comfortable enough to appear on cam and perform sexually. that's why the couple apartments gets boring in no time. and that's why it's a good idea to have a mix of couples and single girls/boys in a place like B4. because when everyone in the mix are there for the same reason ( having fun on a paid vacation ) so many interesting things can happen, new relationships can be formed, people can start having new experiences, and so on. 

Of course it's important that they cast the right participants, people who are attractive, have interesting characters, and are sociable. I agree with Alladino that they must not cast girls who are in a long distance relationship for a GOV/COV place, as they will be out of place. 

I am not against GOV concept, but in reality when you have straight girls only in an apartment the only entertainment that they can provide is masturbatin, rubbing each other and do fake lesbian shows, which gets boring very very fast. 

I think the best would be to keep at least two of the GOV places, and let girls like Milena, Amira, Monica, Serafima, Elmira and etc stay in those apartments, and then fully convert B4, B5 and maybe the former Carla and Yanai apartment into GOV/COV places. so viewers who hate watching guys can enjoy viewing B1, B2 , ( and maybe a B3 ? ), and people who like to watch parties and more adventurous happenings can enjoy the B4,B5, and lets call it B6 lol. IMO that'd be a winning combination for RLC. 

I find your post very interesting and amazingly well written and explained with great arguments , especially the point in which you are referring to the “ categorization “ of participants . 

I am mostly a fan of mixture characters and personalities so everyone has something different to watch at the respective apartment  plus the idea of different characters can always create more unexpected reality moments . Of course , like this there’s a risk ( and as it has happened ) that tenants don’t get along and the atmosphere becomes “ heavy “ and ultimately the apartment unwatchable ( Bonnie / Rama - Alex / Lucian recent example ) . 

Your suggestion is a great one and RLC should consider at least trying different things and this is an excellent one to start from . The problem is that RLC never listens to its subscribers and I doubt how they could make this a possibility . My only hope would be the testing ( at least this is how I see it ) that they are currently doing by having both couples and singles in the same place , who knows , maybe their experimenting and if this works , they could also try your suggestion , none the less , it would be good to see how something like this could develop. 

• Like 2