Helena & Christopher (2020) Part #2

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I have no issue with others disagreeing with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using Socially Acceptable Language.  Everyone has a right to their own opinion.  

Every Member has the ability to Ignore another Members Posts. If you don't like a certain Members Posts then Ignore them place the Member on Ignore rather than sit and try to make an issue. (It takes more than one person to create an argument, so if one Member gets sat out, then anyone else involved within that argument will get sat as well). 

I have an e-Mail sent to Admin requesting that the Quotes be disabled for a certain time period as I want to see if this stops most of the problems as over the years I have noticed most issues begin with the Quotes and then it blows up from there. There has to be some sort of common ground where everyone can just along with one another.

None of these problems seem to exist within the Club however. Funny that.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

I'm not upset or trying to instigate anything. I actually prefer apartments that host monogomous couples. I'm just trying to explain the consequences of tenants sniping back at people for daring to have expectations of them. You are free to do as you please, but telling people that you aren't going to have sex with other people undermines the general interest in you. In my opinion it is better to tolerate the criticism of those kinds of people who view your cams, that is, pay you, then it is to admonish them and dash their hopes for something more only to see them walk away from your cams completely. of course, what i say implies that you have an interest in maximizing your revenue on vhtv. 

Be aware that virtually every time that there are more then 2 people in your apartment, the average viewer is hoping to see some form of sex exchange among all present and when it does not happen they will be dissapointed. It's just a natural fact. 

I wish you all the best. ♥️

If you read my comments, why are you talking for development? I said that we welcome and think about having sex with another couple, but without changing partners. Why would I cheat people who pay for it? We are watched for our fun and the sex in which we put our love and passion.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I'm speaking of where others call names such as asshole and telling others to fuck off using vulgarities then that's totally unacceptable.

It's funny you mention this because Harley has been doing this exact thing for as long as he's been on this forum and yet he's still here...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Yanaqwerty12y said:

If you read my comments, why are you talking for development? I said that we welcome and think about having sex with another couple, but without changing partners. Why would I cheat people who pay for it? We are watched for our fun and the sex in which we put our love and passion.

ok, thanks for the clarification. the point remains, if earning views is important to you, as I'm sure it is, then announcing your limits is not a good strategy when gaming for subscriber views. i would imagine that there is a large segment of subsceibers who are hoping for more. if you tell them the limits of what they can expect then you are cutting them off from viewing you at all. it's an unnecessary risk just to get people to stop posting comment about being dissappointed. this is a forum topic with your names on it, but it doesn't belong to you, it belongs to us and what people say in a forum is fair game to to the point of insulting you in some vulger manner. to make it short, it makes your seem thin skinned and it's costing you money. 

i'm just trying to explain how things work. you are free to do as you please. please don't be upset with me. i am not trying to be offensive in any way. 

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's funny you mention this because Harley has been doing this exact thing for as long as he's been on this forum and yet he's still here...

IMHO, the posters in RLC seem to be able to tolerate harsh comments much more then VHTV posters. just my observation. i won't say why i think this way. 

50 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Ask Harley how many times he has sat out.  He hasn't got enough fingers & toes to keep count. His longest sit out term was 4 Months.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

And he sure learned his lesson, huh?

Pity you don't learn yours and stop bloody whinging all the time.

Here's an idea for you, why don't all you club members go to your club and stay there, that way we will not hear any of your constant whinging all the time and you won't have to put up with the rest of us in the public forum.

That way everybody gets what they want or is it you want the best of both worlds eh.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And he sure learned his lesson, huh?

Admin is the only one that can give the order to get rid of him.  All I can do is sit him out when he oversteps the boundaries just as I do with any other Member that steps out to far. 

Go back and read the posts when the Forum began in 2012. Everyday it was like walking into a Gunfight at the OK Coral. Everyone got along just fine.  If one didn't like what someone posted they just put the Member on Ignore and never see any posts from that Member. Today every time someone posts something it seems to offend someone.   I have said it a million times over the years If one doesn't like a Members Posts then Ignore the person.

• Like 1