Helena & Christopher (2020) Part #2

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boys here seem to be entirely obsessed with computer games to the extent that it seems to have taken over their waking lives. They rarely seem to exercise or discuss anything. Not a good or a healthy life style. Moderation in all things would be a better guide imho.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi Helena, I don't understand your language and therefore I can only try to understand through what I see.
I feel like you've been a bit "cold" with Chris in the last few days.
Does it depend on your sore throat or did you have a fight?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, budda said:

Привет, Хелена, я не понимаю твой язык и поэтому могу пытаться понять только то, что вижу.
Я чувствую, что в последние несколько дней тебе было немного холодно с Крисом.
Это зависит от вашей боли в горле или вы поссорились?

Hi, friend. Christopher is fine, don't worry. I'm very sick, but soon everything will be fine, I'm pleased that you're going through. My birthday is coming soon, I need to feel good😌😌

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Yanaqwerty12y said:

Hi, friend. Christopher is fine, don't worry. I'm very sick, but soon everything will be fine, I'm pleased that you're going through. My birthday is coming soon, I need to feel good😌😌

Best remedy for sore throat is to gurgle warm water mixed with some salt.

chewing on fresh ginger also helps.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Yanaqwerty12y said:

All the best to you. Get well soon  😘

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Yanaqwerty12y said:

What is your birthday date?
I try to guess your age: 22.