Helena & Christopher (2020) Part #2

3 minutes ago, budda said:

I agree with what you say and - this time - I disagree with Waldi. If you follow CC you can see that there are "normal" girls like you, Barbie, Domi, Lia, Joanna, etc. Then there are more transgressive girls like Sina, Ary, Harley, etc. Finally there are the sex professionals (who I don't follow) and you know very well who I mean.

You know very well that you are "spied" 24 hours a day, especially when you have sex with Chris. It is quite normal that - as time goes by - you too will become more uninhibited and will perhaps be ready for a foursome without a couple swap but maybe with some daring caresses. Anything can happen later.

The important thing is that everything happens naturally and without forcing. Today your naturalness is your strong point and the proof of what I say is that I get more likes with a photo of your face than with that of "professionals" having an orgy.

Ciao

Very well said 👍

• Like 2

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Yanaqwerty12y said:

Hahahahahaha, God, it's very funny😂😂😂

Я думаю, тебе нравится его возбуждать. Бедный мальчик, ты плоховат!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

apparently the new rule, is that it's ok to insult other members and call them "dog", but no one should reply to the offender, as both sides of the argument will be guilty. if the modern society used the same logic, we never needed to have justice departments, judges and jury as by default in any dispute both sides are in fault.  

Someone's not going to get sat out for calling someone a dog.  The comments will just get deleted. I'm speaking of where others call names such as asshole and telling others to fuck off using vulgarities then that's totally unacceptable. It's best one just reports the post and then Ignore the Member to avoid any confrontation.   It's not Rocket Science to figure what's acceptable and what isn't.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

There's nothing anyone can do besides the Admin and it appears that he is fine with things the way they are. 

Apparently so, so now it's time to drop the matter and let it rest. 

It's time to move on to happier moments.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

As soon as you make a comment you are instantly judged as that is human nature at it's core, I say not to care about what people say here positive or negative as you don't know them as you only know the words they put here and you don't know their motives. By all means have a laugh and joke about things but never take any of it to heart.

Well said pal👍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

you can ask yourself that very same question. Do you have to take on anyone who has a bit of argument with Robwin ? Is that not a gang mentality that you feel you have to rush to defend him every time? I agree with you, it's indeed fucking pathetic. 

This love affair with me Blue has got to stop lol wasn't aware i was so popular. Still,twisting any comment around to suit your narrative is ok i suppose. As said before act your age and not your shoe size for gods sake. This continual blaming everyone else to suit your point of view is just getting VERY boring now.

2 hours ago, Yanaqwerty12y said:

You can't judge for not wanting to sleep with others☺️

I'm not upset or trying to instigate anything. I actually prefer apartments that host monogomous couples. I'm just trying to explain the consequences of tenants sniping back at people for daring to have expectations of them. You are free to do as you please, but telling people that you aren't going to have sex with other people undermines the general interest in you. In my opinion it is better to tolerate the criticism of those kinds of people who view your cams, that is, pay you, then it is to admonish them and dash their hopes for something more only to see them walk away from your cams completely. of course, what i say implies that you have an interest in maximizing your revenue on vhtv. 

Be aware that virtually every time that there are more then 2 people in your apartment, the average viewer is hoping to see some form of sex exchange among all present and when it does not happen they will be dissapointed. It's just a natural fact. 

I wish you all the best. ♥️

2 hours ago, budda said:

I agree with what you say and - this time - I disagree with Waldi. If you follow CC you can see that there are "normal" girls like you, Barbie, Domi, Lia, Joanna, etc. Then there are more transgressive girls like Sina, Ary, Harley, etc. Finally there are the sex professionals (who I don't follow) and you know very well who I mean.

You know very well that you are "spied" 24 hours a day, especially when you have sex with Chris. It is quite normal that - as time goes by - you too will become more uninhibited and will perhaps be ready for a foursome without a couple swap but maybe with some daring caresses. Anything can happen later.

The important thing is that everything happens naturally and without forcing. Today your naturalness is your strong point and the proof of what I say is that I get more likes with a photo of your face than with that of "professionals" having an orgy.

Ciao

Indeed, there are categories of tenants, but if there is almost universally an expectation of some sort of sexual exchange or progression when there are more then 2 people present. They are telling us that there is no hope of that happening, so your comment about becoming more uninhibited fell on deaf ears. They are telling people not to waste their time hoping for that and that want people to stop expressing their dissapointments. I think that is a bad idea and it will cost them some part of their audience. 

I do agree that couples like them make far better voyeur tenants than professionals.