Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #3

i personally think d&d would just be a lot of time offline because of rules violations and stupid drama they're   both immature donnovan is jealous and Dalia likes to have fun with other guys. Think of all the times he had to be held back or talked to by scott imo that's why they don't have a place.

54 minutes ago, life+90 said:

92AD572D-EDE8-4905-BE82-3B3CA3710791.png

17 minutes ago, life+90 said:

1E95E78D-10F0-40AC-A46D-7AD5580BB9DE.png

@StnCld316 are you willing to stake your site on these boys being over 18? sometimes people can look younger then they really are, but in my opinion this is not the case here. too close to call at best. not a risk i would take. these are children. it's up to you, i'm just giving you my opinion.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, usa2020 said:

i personally think d&d would just be a lot of time offline because of rules violations and stupid drama they're   both immature donnovan is jealous and Dalia likes to have fun with other guys. Think of all the times he had to be held back or talked to by scott imo that's why they don't have a place.

The only reason they don't have a place yet is because Scott the BOSS haven't fucked Dalia yet imo

3 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

@StnCld316 are you willing to stake your site on these boys being over 18? sometimes people can look younger then they really are, but in my opinion this is not the case here. too close to call at best. not a risk i would take. these are children. it's up to you, i'm just giving you my opinion.  

Send a Ticket to VHTV and have them check it out.